• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blowout Marvel Sale: Mostly midgrade Lots & Singles 2000 books! A-Z

337 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hello all! Time for my 3rd sales thread (not including the VCC). My first was all Independents, the second DC and this one is all Marvel all the time!

I've got a couple thousand books to move (Marvels A-Z) and most of them will be going in lots for at least half guide, many way under that. There will be some singles interspersed throughout. I have prepared either scans (for most of the singles) or photos (for most of the lots) in advance of this sale so you'll see exactly what you're getting, even for the el cheapo books! If you need a scan of a single book in one of the lots, let me know and I'll get one to you asap.

Shipping Terms:

I'm flexible on postage, but the domestic defaults for shipping are:

$6.00 Priority Flate rate envelope (up to 5 books in a cardboard sandwich)

$10.00 Boxed Priority (up to 50 or so books, depending on if you want them bagged/boarded)

$5.00 Boxed Media Mail (at yer own risk, bub!)

Insurance is extra if you want it.

Payment Terms:

Paypal is preferred, but I will also take Money Orders. I detest checks, but if you must, I'll take it and :censored: at you! Check has to clear before I ship, Paypal and money orders ship either same day or next day depending on what time I get it.

I expect the sale to run a week or so, so feel free to start a pile or let me know that you want something sent right away and I can do that too.

International will be billed at cost. PM me to discuss.

Most of the lots are under a buck a book (most probably way under that), so I haven't spent a lot of time grading each one - but I'll give you an approximate average of all the books in the lot so you'll have an idea. If you are particular about a certain book in a lot, PM me and I'll take a closer look for you. For collector's purposes, I'd consider most of these reader lots, but would be perfect for collectors that want to plug big holes or aren't concerned about high grade. Most are probably VFish, but there are exceptions.

I'll mostly be going in alphabetical order, but don't be surprised if I screw that up too. I'll try to post recaps each morning over the next few days. Let me know if you've got any questions/comments or suggestions. Thanks for looking!

Alpha Flight Lot (64 issues) - Averages VF OSPG: About $140.00 - Your Cost: $35.00!

Includes the following issues: 29, 31-67, 69-76, 78-84, 86-90, 92-93, 97-100 Includes Jim Lee's first work at Marvel (#51). I can probably get all of these in one flat rate box if you don't mind not getting them bagged/boarded.

th_AlphaFlight-Lot04.jpg th_AlphaFlight-Lot03.jpg th_AlphaFlight-Lot02.jpg th_AlphaFlight-Lot01.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 252 VG/F OSPG: $10.00 - Your Cost: $3.00 :news: SOLD! to gcstomp.

First Black Costume, general wear that comes with the grade, presents nicely (much of the wear is on the back cover, a couple bends/creases)

Amazing Spider-Man 260 FVF OSPG: $5.00 - Your Cost: $1.50

There is a verrry slight NCBC (looks like a sub crease) that you can only see if you tilt the book at an angle and hold it up to a light. Nice looking tho.

AmazingSpider260.jpg