• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weirdest ! coolest dream last night stranded on island w/ many of you...

39 posts in this topic

OK ! , it's getting late , and I may or may not get a chance to get back tonight , however , this is not some popularity contest , but I actually had a vivid dream being stuck somewhere with a bunch of you knuckleheads and it's too vivid to forget.

I'll continue later (and I'm not hallucinating,or drinking, ..at least to a major degree) but I do know Seanfigh was actually a good buddy and Watson was always around and not very funny , so I know it to be a dream , and there were many more of you as basic irritants , and/or protagonists etc. (sorry if I left you out of my dream meh , I'll try to get you in tonight !..... :whistle: goodnight !

OK ! , it's getting late , and I may or may not get a chance to get back tonight , however , this is not some popularity contest , but I actually had a vivid dream being stuck somewhere with a bunch of you knuckleheads and it's too vivid to forget.

I'll continue later (and I'm not hallucinating,or drinking, ..at least to a major degree) but I do know Seanfigh was actually a good buddy and Watson was always around and not very funny , so I know it to be a dream , and there were many more of you as basic irritants , and/or protagonists etc. (sorry if I left you out of my dream meh , I'll try to get you in tonight !..... :whistle: goodnight !

You're such a Gilligan lol

I would be a pretty bad guy to be stuck on a desert island with. I can't build anything, have virtually no botanical knowledge, and could get sunburned in February, in London.

I would, however, be qualified to be the leader, so there is that. But it would have to be some type of democracy, so my hold on power would be tenuous. My muay thai skills are not strong enough to keep power in a "Lord of the Flies" scenario.

I would be a pretty bad guy to be stuck on a desert island with. I can't build anything, have virtually no botanical knowledge, and could get sunburned in February, in London.

I would, however, be qualified to be the leader, so there is that. But it would have to be some type of democracy, so my hold on power would be tenuous. My muay thai skills are not strong enough to keep power in a "Lord of the Flies" scenario.

Piggy

Piggy

You would be the coconut-cracker and food tester, biyatch

Piggy

Sweet custom title, Tae Kwon Do.

Piggy

Sweet custom title, Tae Kwon Do.

That's from last night! Well, it certainly isn't the worst quote they could have chosen. :busy:

You sound as if you would make a fascinating nemesis to myself in a "Lord of the flies" scenario.......Whooooo-haaaaa-haaaaaa-haaaaaaaa. :devil:

:gossip:..opps ! :o just forgot , gotta go pour ice cream at the kiddy school carnival . meh

I had a dream just like that once!! Only there weren't any board members but pretty 20 year-old girls with ponytails everywhere instead, I was in a classroom instead of an Island, there was 70s music in the background, and everytime I entered the class, and many times I did!! oh yeah!.. I would hear a very loud and annoying "Chink-chinky-boom-boom" opening sequence with me taking my shirt off, CRAZY...right...same dream, totally different people :insane:

I had a dream just like that once!! Only there weren't any board members but pretty 20 year-old girls with ponytails everywhere instead, I was in a classroom instead of an Island, there was 70s music in the background, and everytime I entered the class, and many times I did!! oh yeah!.. I would hear a very loud and annoying "Chink-chinky-boom-boom" opening sequence with me taking my shirt off, CRAZY...right...same dream, totally different people :insane:

OH , alrighty-then ........ :gossip:......good luck with all THAT ! .....lol

Gilligan.jpg

Gilligan.jpg

lol