• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #1 (Vol. 2) CGC 6.0 OW

8 posts in this topic

Nice book!

Its 200 over last GPA but that was in May of 08

I dont see it being way high nor do I see the need to make a negative comment in the sales thread of another.

Hello people, GPA does not determine prices. It is reflective of specific sales of a specific book, all the details of which we do not know (such as PQ or eye appeal), on a specific date. And while it is a great resource, and one that I contribute to, it does not serve as the be end to end all price indicator for how much someone should price their book.

Frankly it is rude and improper forum etiquette to insinuate that someone's book is overpriced simply because, or even if, the asking price is above some previous GPA sales. (tsk)

This comment is intended for the general audience.

GL with your sale!

Hello people, GPA does not determine prices. It is reflective of specific sales of a specific book, all the details of which we do not know (such as PQ or eye appeal), on a specific date. And while it is a great resource, and one that I contribute to, it does not serve as the be end to end all price indicator for how much someone should price their book.

Frankly it is rude and improper forum etiquette to insinuate that someone's book is overpriced simply because, or even if, the asking price is above some previous GPA sales. (tsk)

This comment is intended for the general audience.

GL with your sale!

But I'm not a General. :whistle:

Dittos by the way.

GPA is nice on HG BA when there's a 100 sales a year for HULK 181s and ASM 121s and X-Men 94s but sometimes there isn't more than one sale in two or three years of a early SA/GA book in a certain grade level.

Nice book!

Its 200 over last GPA but that was in May of 08

I dont see it being way high nor do I see the need to make a negative comment in the sales thread of another.

And there's a GL movie in the works, no....? hm