• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teen Titans Annual #1 (again??)

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know why the current Teen Titans series (currently at #69), just came out with their second Annual #1 last week?

The first Teen Titans Annual #1 came out just a few years ago. Why was this new issue not Annual #2?

Very strange...

Does anyone know why the current Teen Titans series (currently at #69), just came out with their second Annual #1 last week?

The first Teen Titans Annual #1 came out just a few years ago. Why was this new issue not Annual #2?

Very strange...

:devil: Hiyo!

If I am not mistaken... the first annual issue was a lost annual issue from/for previous run in the Teen Titan series. So "lost" annual issues probably do not count in annual continuity for this run in this Titan Titans series.

scan0051-5.jpg

Very strange...

:devil: Hiyo!

If I am not mistaken... the first annual issue was a lost annual issue from/for previous run in the Teen Titan series. So "lost" annual issues probably do not count in annual continuity for this run in this Titan Titans series.

scan0051-5.jpg

Thanks Spectre, but this is not the Annual #1 I was referring to. There was a regular Annual #1 that came out in the past 3 years as part of the current Teen Titans series. If I have a chance, I'll scan it.

It's the one where Conner Kent and Wonder Girl do it.

Teen_Titans_v.3_Annual_1.JPG

Thats the one. Thanks for the scan!

:gossip: Hiyo!

Nice! Now I see what you meant, but Robin/Tim at the bottom... looks a bit buff? Don't you think?

Never noticed that before, but yes he does! lol