• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALPHATRION1's GEM CITY CON REPORT lots of pics SKETCHES

31 posts in this topic

hello there isnt really much to report, i showed up at 10:15... i think i was 2nd or 3rd in line for frank brunner, and was able to get 3 sketches from him. i really dont know why frank did my sketches first because SEAN was infront of me (i didnt bug him at all, i did pay in full from the rip, that might of helped, idk).(ALSO sean, i watched franks desk while he went out for a smoke, i think that also helped).... i also got some sketches from DON KRAMER, DAN DAVIS, UKO SMITH which is a beast!!!!! i would recommend a sketch from UKO... ALSO i was very happy to see CHRIS CLAREMONT their, so i went home to do some crackin.. ill have some pics up soon.... also i showed off some sketches in other threads, but ill show them off again....fred

Nice report so far! I love seeing pictures of artists and sketches. Also, great to finally have a face to put with you and Jamie!

here are a few sketches that i already posted in other threads...

peter palmers, FRANK BRUNNER to add to his GOBLIN COLLECTION

adam.jpg

frank brunner

brunner.jpg

frank told me that he never thought of how howard the ducks skull would look like until i requested a zombie duck sketch

brunenr.jpg

Great pics. I had a great time this year. For the first time I didn't spend most of my time digging through boxes. lol

I got an SS of my HTD 1 pence copy by Frank. I'm REALLY excited to have it come back. He was gracious and wonderfully quirky as always. I also got a full story of pages by Dan Davis. He's the only artist I buy work from every time I see him. It's turned into a little joke between us. :)

And, I'll concur with the Uko comment, the guy is great!