• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selling to hit $2,000 IMAGES ADDED

131 posts in this topic

And here were my grades....

39 not sure on this one...should go to the grading forum...presents nicely, but has a spine split that doesn't reach the bottom of the spine and the staples are both still attached. Now I'd say G+ to G/VG. Note the spine split is defined by the two tears on the bottom half of the back of the spine.

40 VG to VG+

41 G/VG top staple loose

42 G+ cover loose at top staple and centerfold loose at top staple only

43 G+ spine roll

44 G/VG

45 VF- to VF

46 VG+

47 VG/FN to FN-

48 VG to VG+

49 FN to FN+

50 VG/FN to FN-

51 VG+ slight h2o spot on top back edge

52 vg (h2o warbles VF copy otherwise....needs pressing ?) Sharp copy in a mylar

53 FN-

54 VG/FN

55 VG/FN 1/4" POBC

56 VG+ 5/12/64 small pen writing on back upper edge

57 FN- (appears nicer faint partial center non color breaking bend)

58 VG+

59 FN-

60 G (extra staple at bottom)

61 G/VG h2o at top , ink on interior LM and $1.00 and 0.75

62 VG/FN

63 G/VG

64 G/VG

65 VG+

66 VG-

67 VG

68 G/VG

69 VG/FN

70 VG/FN

71 VG/FN

72 VF- to VF

73 VG/FN (+)

74 FN-

75 FN-

76 FN

77 FN-

78 FN

79 VG/FN

80 FN+ to F/VF

81 FN

82 F/VF

83 F to F/VF

84 VG+

85 FN/VF

86 VF

87 VF+

88 VG/FN to FN-

89 FN

90 G/VG

91 VG/FN

92 FN-

93 VG+ minor water damage at top

94 G- coupon out of last page (non story)

95 FN+

96 VF/NM

97 VG+ spot h20 on back

98 F/VF to VF-

99 F/VF

That 39 would be right up my alley if I were in the market. Nice looking, little front cover creasing. Solid! (thumbs u

I got that ASM 1 CGC'd that I got from you last year, came back a 3.0 (which is right where you had it if I remember right!)

Is the Capt. America model for sale?? That is the comic scenes reissue right, not the original Aurora kit?

It's the original aurora model from when I was a kid...:cloud9:

That 39 would be right up my alley if I were in the market. Nice looking, little front cover creasing. Solid! (thumbs u

I got that ASM 1 CGC'd that I got from you last year, came back a 3.0 (which is right where you had it if I remember right!)

Good to hear. Very cool....selling ? :insane:

Nah, I don't think so. I am selling some books to raise up some moving funds, but I think I'll hold onto that one for a while :)

Maybe some day the pence stigma will blow away and I'll be rich. RICH!!1!

Now I need to get out of this thread before committing to something I can't have :P

Nah, I don't think so. I am selling some books to raise up some moving funds, but I think I'll hold onto that one for a while :)

Maybe some day the pence stigma will blow away and I'll be rich. RICH!!1!

Now I need to get out of this thread before committing to something I can't have :P

The older I get, the more the pence issues have an appeal to me.

No surprises here

Looks like I'll upgrade a few into my collection, then sell it by the issues. I'll get them priced and check pm's for those that asked first.

It was fun seeing the whole run images up.

I'm going to post a few more in the grading forum to see if on track.