• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seduction Of The Innocent SOTI First Edition REDUCED!!

28 posts in this topic

Thanks for the great comments guys thats what makes this selling forum top notch Anyways :news: final price drop to $425 shipped and thread closes tonight when I fall asleep so :baiting: buy my SOTI

:pullhair: Why is this still here? It's sooo tempting...

:takeit:

Well done. A fantastic book and exemplary seller. (thumbs u

Great pick-up. This book's lingering was so very tempting to me, too. But alas, it's far outside my budget right now.

Thanks for the great comments guys thats what makes this selling forum top notch Anyways :news: final price drop to $425 shipped and thread closes tonight when I fall asleep so :baiting: buy my SOTI

^^

I disagree that with the biblio pages it would be a lot more. You're finding out that the market for seduction has decreased over the past 10 years. Great piece of history but Ebay has made once rare books readibly accessible

I disagree with your disagreement...the biblio pages would double to triple the asking price in this thread depending on condition.

I am a regular searcher, looking for rare and hard to find books.

A first print SOTI with the biblio pages intact would cost you $800 MINIMUM for one with a beat or sun faded jacket. With the jacket in any kind of good shape kick it up to $1200-1400.

I haven't seen one on ebay in a long time. It's far too rare for that flea market.

C

This is an incredibly historically, and dollar, valuable book, and it is definitely significantly more money with the biblio pages. I own a couple of copies myself and often track the sales. While I'm sure some dealers ask the prices above, and there may have even been some past sales in these ranges depending upon the condition of the book and other features, it is rarely that pricey nowadays.

Great pick-up to the buyer! (thumbs u

I disagree that with the biblio pages it would be a lot more. You're finding out that the market for seduction has decreased over the past 10 years. Great piece of history but Ebay has made once rare books readibly accessible

I disagree with your disagreement...the biblio pages would double to triple the asking price in this thread depending on condition.

I am a regular searcher, looking for rare and hard to find books.

A first print SOTI with the biblio pages intact would cost you $800 MINIMUM for one with a beat or sun faded jacket. With the jacket in any kind of good shape kick it up to $1200-1400.

I haven't seen one on ebay in a long time. It's far too rare for that flea market.

C

This is an incredibly historically, and dollar, valuable book, and it is definitely significantly more money with the biblio pages. I own a couple of copies myself and often track the sales. While I'm sure some dealers ask the prices above, and there may have even been some past sales in these ranges depending upon the condition of the book and other features, it is rarely that pricey nowadays.

Great pick-up to the buyer! (thumbs u

(thumbs u