• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detectives, Adventures + more up for offer...

30 posts in this topic

Adventure38001.jpg

One last time Adventure comics 38 CGC 3.0 (scarce) just 2 before the infamous 40 for just $ 465 Shipping included for U.S. and Canadian buyers.

:news: SOLD

:golfclap:

Thanks!

Thanks, now if someone can just only :takeit: or make an offer. I mean my God its a 35, I thought every GA collector wants one. Or is just everyone looking to get a steal or bargain these days ?

Thanks, now if someone can just only :takeit: or make an offer. I mean my God its a 35, I thought every GA collector wants one. Or is just everyone looking to get a steal or bargain these days ?

do you trade books for souls?

nice book, that's more than my book budget for the entire year.

j

do you trade books for souls?

nice book, that's more than my book budget for the entire yea :devil:

Would love to snag a #35 and have lots to trade, but little $$$$. Just too damn lazy to sell right now. Good luck w/ the sale Yannis! (thumbs u

Thanks, its not easy to sell big books with the economy these days. But have to keep trying.

Adventure38001.jpg

One last time Adventure comics 38 CGC 3.0 (scarce) just 2 before the infamous 40 for just $ 465 Shipping included for U.S. and Canadian buyers.

:news: SOLD

:golfclap::whistle: I've had great dealings with Yannis, folks. Nothing to worry about here! (thumbs u