• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detectives, Adventures + more up for offer...

30 posts in this topic

Ok this will be a second time today putting up the thread today (thanks to someone who could not just simply pm me first to correct it before reporting it to the moderators to take it down- while I play the good guy and never complain about anyone) Anyway, to the sales

First up Adventure comics # 62 CGC 4.0 Blue 2nd App of Starman Asking price $ 500 negotiable Shipping will be free for any U.S. or Canadian buyer. Pms welcome :takeit: gets it right away.

Adventure62.jpg

Detective comics # 35 CGC 1.0 slight A (the Resto work- which is slight glue CAN be removed), and when re-submitted, will get a Blue Label (or money back guarantee). asking $ 5700 Shipping and Insurance included for U.S. and Canadian buyers. The book came from an OO.

Tec35pics001.jpg

Detective comics # 35 CGC 1.0 slight A (the Resto work- which is slight glue CAN be removed), and when re-submitted, will get a Blue Label (or money back guarantee). asking $ 5700 Shipping and Insurance included for U.S. and Canadian buyers. The book came from an OO.

Tec35pics001.jpg

(worship)

Now for some SA books, Tales to Astonish # 60 about a F- to Vg/F IMO price $ 40 (only VG price)

Shipping by priority (around $4.75- I will combine of course) for U.S. buyers only, all others have to PM me first so I may find out.

Tales60.jpg

Spidermans014.jpg

Pulps anyone? A couple of awesome pulps, The Shadow and Marvel , both for just $ 80 , both seem to be at about Vg- (not sure how to grade pulps so doing it by comic standards), same shipping methods for U.S. and Canadian buyers.

Now for some SA books, Tales to Astonish # 60 about a F- to Vg/F IMO price $ 40 (only VG price)

Shipping by priority (around $4.75- I will combine of course) for U.S. buyers only, all others have to PM me first so I may find out.

Tales60.jpg

:news: SOLD

Tec35pics001.jpg

:applause: great Pre Rob Tec John...I'm surprised you are moving this...

Spidermans015.jpg

Manthing 1 to 13, some are in very high grade, most at least 9.0 and up

Here is the brake down to what I have them as:

1- 7.5 to 8.0 range

2- 9.0 to 9.2 range

3- 9.0 to 9.2 range

4- 9.0 to 9.2 range

5- 9.0 to 9.2 range

6- 9.0 to 9.2 range

7- 9.2 to 9.4 range

8- 9.2 to 9.4 range

9- 9.4 to 9.6 range

10-9.4 to 9.6 range

11-9.0 to 9.2 range

12 8.0 to 8.5 range

13-9.0 to 9.2 range

Price $110 everything included U.S. and Canadian buyers. M/o or check

Tales60.jpg

:news: SOLD

:grin: