• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Conan 1-6 Conan 1 CGC 9.2 WHITE PAGES

23 posts in this topic

Conan 1 CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages :cloud9: I need to stay focused on the FF run so I'm letting her loose. :takeit: wins. I will be scanning raw copies of other early Conans later tonight or tomorrow. I ship via priority flat rate box. ($10.35 anywhere in US)

Asking $415 (GPA high $508 in 2008 and low $208 in 2003) :news:SOLD

scan0027-4.jpg

I'll post more tonight or tomorrow - I'm in the middle of a poker match and need to be more attentive to my guests. Plus I don't want to rush through these posts.

Shuffle up and Deal! (thumbs u

I'll post more tonight or tomorrow - I'm in the middle of a poker match and need to be more attentive to my guests. Plus I don't want to rush through these posts.

Shuffle up and Deal! (thumbs u

King of the Dealers right there folks. Watch 'em!

:baiting:

Conan 1 CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages :cloud9: I need to stay focused on the FF run so I'm letting her loose. :takeit: wins. I will scanning raw copies of other early Conans later tonight or tomorrow. I ship via priority flat rate box. ($10.35 anywhere in US)

Asking $415 (GPA high $508 in 2008 and low $208 in 2003)

scan0027-4.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: Damn it! I give up :frustrated::takeit:

I can't pass up a white pages #1 :cloud9:

Conan 1 CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages :cloud9: I need to stay focused on the FF run so I'm letting her loose. :takeit: wins. I will scanning raw copies of other early Conans later tonight or tomorrow. I ship via priority flat rate box. ($10.35 anywhere in US)

Asking $415 (GPA high $508 in 2008 and low $208 in 2003)

scan0027-4.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: Damn it! I give up :frustrated::takeit:

I can't pass up a white pages #1 :cloud9:

you got it!!! (worship)