• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIlver Age recreation B&B #25 by Josh Howard

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I really like the artwork of Dead@17 artist Josh Howard...so I asked him to do a commission of my favorite Silver age DC cover, and after about a month...here it is!

bb_preview.jpg

BB_25_art.jpg

The lovely Karen Grace looks even better than Ross Andru drew her (if that's possible). I am very glad with the results. :grin:

Bill

Fantastic piece. Josh does excellent work. I am currently having him recreate the cover to Venus #19. I really like the cover recreations that he does. So far he has blown away my expectations of the covers I have had him recreate. :)

Josh Howard's art is magnificent and above and beyond his talent, he's actually a very nice guy to deal with on commissions. I have several color commissions and he's a class act for the amount of effort he puts into the artwork, as well as his friendly communication skills and speed in which he executes flawlessly and delivers promptly. His website is www.joshhoward.net He's releasing Dead @ 17 Afterbirth through Image Comics in 2009.