• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VERY HIGH GRADE CGC BRONZE/COPPER FF'S AND MORE LOW MIDGRADE SILVER AGE STUFF

168 posts in this topic

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 33 FN/VF-------- $88

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 36 FN------------- $51

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 42 FN/VF--------$78

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 43 VF-------------$83

Have some scans of these? :foryou:

That 33 especially. :baiting:

Give me about 15 minutes up to issue 133 right now and going....

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 33 FN/VF-------- $88

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 36 FN------------- $51

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 42 FN/VF--------$78

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 43 VF-------------$83

Have some scans of these? :foryou:

That 33 especially. :baiting:

Give me about 15 minutes up to issue 133 right now and going....

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 47 VF-------------$83 too please.

How much for the 77 FN?

ASM #63 or 77? :baiting:

63 VG/FN

77 FN

Steve

Scans of the 47,63 and 77 price on the 77 is $18. I just noticed a light diagonal crease on the cover that I didn't see till the book scanned. So lets call it a fine and price $33. 77 has a light diagonal crease on back cover.

as47f.jpg

as63f.jpg

as77f.jpg

ASM #63 or 77? :baiting:

63 VG/FN

77 FN

Steve

Scans of the 47,63 and 77 price on the 77 is $18. I just noticed a light diagonal crease on the cover that I didn't see till the book scanned. So lets call it a fine and price $33. 77 has a light diagonal crease on back cover.

(shrug) which one is $18 and which one is $33?

I can't stress this enough on the scans...the books look alot better in hand if anyone wonders. AND if your not happy you can return them...but from what I have heard the buyers seem to like the books much better when they have them....just an fyi..

Steve

Ok, I just had a few books I am interested in become available to me.....

SOOOO ALL THE BOOKS IN THIS THREAD THAT ARE STILL AVAILABLE WILL BE 20% OFF THE ASKING PRICE EXCEPT THE FF'S THAT WERE CGC'D. :o:insane:

Any questions let me know!

Steve

I can't stress this enough on the scans...the books look alot better in hand if anyone wonders. AND if your not happy you can return them...but from what I have heard the buyers seem to like the books much better when they have them....just an fyi..

Steve

I tend to agree here bought a bunch of books from Ruby Tuesday here and they are awesome. So you guys keep buyin so he can get to the stuff I need.... (thumbs u

Just got through the submariner run....lots of low to midgrade stuff. AND going through the FF run now...same thing here...from 14 up...

If ANYBODY is looking for VG to Fine FF's through at least the first 80 issues I got em...this run looks like it goes into issues 300+...

Steve

Just got through the submariner run....lots of low to midgrade stuff. AND going through the FF run now...same thing here...from 14 up...

If ANYBODY is looking for VG to Fine FF's through at least the first 80 issues I got em...this run looks like it goes into issues 300+...

Steve

Cheap FFs? :popcorn:

Steve

Cheap FFs? :popcorn:

Yep cheap FF's...I am actually heading out for the night so won't be able to answer anything till tomorrow am...