• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I would Love To Get....

45 posts in this topic

This happened to me 4 days ago as I was trying to sell my brand new Nintendo Wii system. This is the first question he asked me:

its your item still available for sale?

Then he asked:

Get back to me with the actual amount you required including postage to the United States.

Can you accept PayPal payment?

And finally he asked:

I CAN'T BE ABLE TO BID OR DO BUY IT NOW WITH MY EBAY ACCOUNT NOW,DUE TO SOME PROBLEM.

BUT IF YOU STILL WISH TO SELL THE ITEM FOR ME,KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REQUIRED INCLUDING POSTAGE TO CANTON OHIO,USA.

DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS ACCOUNT FOR ME TO SEND YOU THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU GET BACK TO ME.

I didnt even bother to reply to the last question as my auction was ended and this guy was being a fu(king !d!ot.

..... a hold of that penissucker that hijacked my Ebay account alone for 10 minutes :censored:

What a horror show straightening that mess out :censored: :censored:

Low life turd, you wouldn't be able to walk straight after I got through with you :censored: :censored:

I feel better now :)

You'll never catch me! :kidaround: