• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on this all select #1

86 posts in this topic

Subby was always huge (except for his earliest appearances). Wonder who and why they chose to continue that motif?

Motif. Such a beautiful word.

Subby was always huge (except for his earliest appearances). Wonder who and why they chose to continue that motif?

Motif. Such a beautiful word.

I'm sure Timely wanted the characters to be featured prominently on their covers and, at the same time, Schomburg loved created the detailed action scenes. Distorting the perspective allowed him to do both.

Well got back late last night from Baltimore. Had a great time at Geppi's, really a unique place and very recommended. The all select is a very nice book. What appeared from the scan to be a crease running through subby's forearm and a mark on torch's elbow turned out to be marks on the cgc case which was a pleasant surprise. The eye appeal is fantastic on the book.

Well many of you have seen pics of these before but i'm posting em anyway (as if they really get old looking at ;) )

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

I would kill to own these original drawings:

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

I had to get a pic of this. The 1952 Superman Musclebuilding set! lol

IMG_0108.jpg

Well many of you have seen pics of these before but i'm posting em anyway (as if they really get old looking at ;\) )

They don't! Thanks for posting.

Glad your All-Select purchase worked out for you as now the story about your purchasing adventure will have a happy ending.