• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June 14th Westford, MA Comic Show with Obama Artist!

30 posts in this topic

I want to apologize to everyone for not setting up at this show tomorrow. I have some stuff going on at home (everything is OK) and it just isn't going to be possible.

I hope the turnout is stellar and the new location is perfect.

I had a great show! I was forced to hit the ATM after about 15 minutes.

I brought home a big stack of goodness. Thanks everyone! (Especially GAC- I appreciate it!)

I did well today myself. Even foraged through a number of 50 cent and dollar bins to pick-up some moderns that I have been meaning to read. Got to meet GAC and Pontoon today too. I had to leave before I continued to spend way too much money.

I saw you Mike. I was under the impression you wanted to keep a low profile. I'll say hey next time.

Universal Soldier - nice to meet you!

Thanks to Larry's for another swell show with a LOT of books in the room. I'm happy with my buys but I wish I bought more than I did. I had a Cheap Attack. :cry:

I saw you Mike. I was under the impression you wanted to keep a low profile. I'll say hey next time.

A big, odd looking goober like me couldn't keep a low profile if he wanted to! Please do say hey next time- I like matching faces to names! You too, Universal Soldier!

I've been going to Boston area cons since the early 80s and there has been many familiar faces over the years. But other than dealers and artists, I can't honestly say that I know anybody well enough to ask how's the family!

A big, odd looking goober like me couldn't keep a low profile if he wanted to! Please do say hey next time- I like matching faces to names! You too, Universal Soldier!

I've been going to Boston area cons since the early 80s and there has been many familiar faces over the years. But other than dealers and artists, I can't honestly say that I know anybody well enough to ask how's the family!

(thumbs u Will do, looks like the next one is on August 2nd (maybe for me at this point) or the Boston Comic Con in October. I'm sure I'll hit one of the two.