• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June 14th Westford, MA Comic Show with Obama Artist!

30 posts in this topic

This just in! Larry's PR is going to hit the ball out of the park with this one, I just saw the dealer list and it's going to be a fantastic time at a new and larger location! This show ALWAYS has a fantastic selection of books, but with all the new dealers this one is going to be big. As always board members ( His very Special Friends)are invited early (& free) for Donutpalooza! Come down, hang out talk shop, meet other board members. It will be a ball. Judge the unique New England treasure, Larry Doherty for yourself.

FEBPOSTER.gif

Checked out the new location yesterday! It looks great!

This is also an approved Signature Series event!

FEBPOSTER.gif

Larry has asked me to add this info as well!

Hi All!

Just measured my new room yesterday at the regency. It has a 112 table potential, quite a upgrade from Chelmsfords 70. Currently I have 78 tables sold. I will improve on that before showtime. I expect a great floor. As always board members are on the comp list.

Larry

978-459-5323

larryscomicsinc@aol.cim

http://www.larryscomics.net

The Westford Regency has a full spread breakfast buffet to die for. It's so popular you have to book it in advance, walk-ins are nearly impossible. And I mean full spread, the description below doesn't do it any justice!

Westford Regency Inn's Sunday Brunch

Discover our extensive brunch. It features our made to order omelet station, a lavish display of cheeses, pates, fresh tropical fruits, omelets & waffles made to order, pastries, seafood entrees, carving stations of Roast Sirloin of Beef, fresh ham and turkey, along with a delicious selection of side dishes. Our dessert station features a chocolate fountain surrounded by fresh fruit & cookies, cakes and pies.

One last pump for the show while Larry is down in NY today, he asked that this be posted!

I am proud to present a brand New location for the "Biggest small town show in America!"

91 Tables so far... (can sell up to 21 more) my BEST turnout ever. can't control attendance, thats up to the fans to decide, but I am hitting the ball out of the park with the floor

Board members are invited early for donuts and shop talk, I'm in at 6am

hope to see you there.

Larry

978-459-5323

larryscomicsinc@aol.com

www.larryscomics.net

twitter.com/larryscomics

facebook.com/lawrence doherty

myspace.com/larryscomics

Confirmed Dealers Include:

Bedrock Comics (1) Our very special Retailer friends from Framingham.

Ed Bradley (1)

Bop City Comics (1) James Talbot runs the "Boston Comic Book Show" best in in New England!!

Gene Carpenter All American Comics (4) NEW Golden / Silver Age Dealer

Bob Gagne & Mike Donahue (2 tables) longtime friends/collectors offer deals from the golden age, original art right up to current books.

Brian Wilkins (1) private collector selling wrestling memorabelia

Chris' Comics (2) a NH retail legend with 2 stores to service you...

The Comic Depot LLC. (3) new dealer all the way from Greenfield Center ,NY

Comically Speaking (8) five star store from Reading is OUR largest vendor.

Crystal Clear Images (1)

Dereck Waywood (5)

Dave Hartwell (1) want obscure and interesting?? Ask Dave to tell you a joke.

Dave Moulder Non-Sport Cards (2) Non-sports and Heroclix

East Bay Comics (1) Dave Hemmen

Finar Comics (2) Jim Parente

Golden Age Collectibles (2) Andrew Cretella has built up quite the nitche dealing in high grade specialty books.

Greg's Comics & HeroClix (2)this tireless automaton is breaking Arkham Asylum as we speak to insure that you have every piece!

Greg Moutafis (1)

Harrison's (5) New Englands top shop

Larry's Wonderful World Of Comics (8)..local person_too_unaware_of_social_graces that has proudly served the Merrimack valley for almost 2 decades..will have a completely new inventory of hot/cheap/closeout stock.

Patrick Cook (1)

Paper Hero's (4)

Paul Conrad - The Comic Fan's Comics (3) unbelievable a-z selection of hot and high grade books

Robert Leighton (1) NH dealer with silver age comics & Toys

Rubber Chicken (1) our friends from Bellingham, MA always have a top 50 cent inventory.

Scott Reilly (1)

Scott Ross (1)

Scott Pelin (1)

Stand up comics (2)

Steve Perry (2) private collector liquidating his private collection of Comics, Toys and Busts

Tim Knowles Comics Ect.(1) Tim has a garage full of Silver Age delights...you never know what he is going to bring.

TJ's Collectibles (3) sweet store in Milford, MA Keep checking the site for updates lots of small press adds a coming.!

Webhead Enterprises (1)

Dealers if you an error with table qty, email or call 978-459-5323 A.S.A.P. Setup begins at 7am, along with Donutapalooza featuring Lowells own "Top Donuts" The doors open promptly at 9am. Note, several key retailers have been invited to shop early..

Guests Include:

Todd Nauck -Penciler-Amazing Spiderman(The Obama Issue), Teen Titans Go!, Badrock....

Kris Carter -Penciler-Grimm Fairy Tales, Epoch, The Sire, Leprechaun,....

Comic Couch Podcast- Recording a live episode from the show!

Ian Nichols-Fat Cat Funnies

Bob Shaw-Comic Art House

Ron Fortier-Long Time Comic and Pulp Writer. -Mr.Jigsaw, The Hulk, Green Hornet, Terminator, Popeye,.....

Matt Ryan-Creator of Bigger, Vampire Bed and Breakfast, UnHappy Grandma'.......

Zeke Savory -Penciler- Totem, Big City Comics

Jason Casey and John DeLitta artists-Hatter and Hare Studios

Peter Vinton - Fantasy Illustrator

Amy Fletcher -Broadsword Comics Model/Fantasy artist

Juli Mayers -artist-Wicked Unscripted Web Comic

Scott Ethan Ambruson -artist-Trailer Park Of Terror

Adam Miller - Illustrator

Christopher Gibbs - Gothic Artist

Scott Hamilton - Cartoonist/Caricaturist

Mike Doherty-artist-sketch cards-t-shirts pop culture prints

Little person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed Apparel www.ldapparel.com

Keep your eye on LarrysComics.net for updates!