• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banning.

52 posts in this topic

i was thinking the exact same thing, but didn't post it since i didn't want to offend the coin guys.

Whatever you do, don't post it here. Apparantly a lot more of the coin guys are closet comic guys then you would know. I've had half a dozen ask me about posts down here. The same ones who swear they never read the stuff. laugh.gif

Slum? SLUM??? I will have you know that you are only slumming when you participate in a thread which I am a major participant. Aside from my stoopid and meaningless posts the comics forum contains some of the finest minds ever assembled in one place. The amount of knowledge here would put ANY library to shame. In fact I would be willing to bet that some of the posters here were authors of some of the original books of the Bible. Oh no, you are not slumming among the brilliance that is "The Comic Forums".

Phil,

I'm just mad around here because I keep posting stuff about Bone and it gets ignored. frown.gif

Yo, I thought that you were gone or waht that intended as a sympathy thread? Or...did you just want to **** of jeh?

It was a long story regarding what I considered at the time to be some inconsistencies in forum moderation. I have since had communications with Arch and have come to the conclusion that wahoofury is incompetent and ignorant. This has brought me enough satisfaction to decide to stick around.

If however you would like to offer any sympathy for anything, be it real or imagined, I love to wallow in sympathy. If you can not offer sympathy please call me names, my new favorite is wannabe, so make sure you throw that one in often smile.gif

Phil

wahoofury is incompetent and ignorant.

And the FACTS to back this statement up is??????????

Funny, how one takes EXACTLY the same statement of another, in another FINISHED thread, and turns it around.

This is an UNNECESSARY statement, and completely shows your immaturity, after I have ENDED my discussion with you since you have no idea concerning Newsgroup nor forum etiquette.

In the very same thread mentioned above, it HAS been PROVED that you are both incompetent and ignorant.

This little immature and UNNECESSARY response proves it EVEN MORE, since it really serves no purpose and is not relevant to what is being discussed.

If one is to label anyone ANYTHING, be a little more creative than to use their very own words or phrases,

And above anything else, use facts to back it up. I have. You define spamming and trolling in an illogical non-sensical fashion. I deal with those two terms EVERY day, and you are FAR from the truth.

Really wondering who YOU really are,

THIS is the PERFECT definition of TROLLING:

INITIATING a war of words with UNNECESSARY coments that are NOT relevant to the topic being discussed.

Sorry if anyone is offended. The purpose of this post is simply to defend myself,

And this should all end, but unfortunately, ONE individual saw to it that it wouldnt with this UNNECESSARY comment.

And the FACTS to back this statement up is??????????

Any of your posts, chosen at random.

In the very same thread mentioned above, it HAS been PROVED that you are both incompetent and ignorant.

OJ was proven innocent too, you can prove anything with enough effort.

This little immature and UNNECESSARY response proves it EVEN MORE, since it really serves no purpose and is not relevant to what is being discussed.

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

THIS is the PERFECT definition of TROLLING:

Perfect words to describe your post here.

Now leave Phil alone -- he's fun to spar with.

Perfect words to describe your post here.

You obviously do not have a clue either do you?

PROVE my post was trolling. I dare you. You cant and you wont, within the true definition of the word.

OJ was proven innocent too, you can prove anything with enough effort.

Uh not quite, he PROVED it with his VERY OWN WORDS...Similar to what Skakel did in his defense (on tape) of his killing of a young girl over 25 years ago.

Now leave Phil alone

I have, or are you not truly paying attention?

It was *HE* that should have left ME alone right here in this thread. He UNNECESSARILY INITATED this little confrontation.

All in a thread where I have yet to post no less!

PROVE what you say, or else dont say ANYTHING.