• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: high grade Bronze Marvel Horror comics

37 posts in this topic

I’ll be posting a small assortment of high grade Bronze Marvel Horror comics for sale shortly…

Accurate grading and safe shipping is guaranteed. Refund of purchase price AND initial shipping is an option if not satisfied (return item in same condition within 5 days after receipt). Buy with confidence, I’ve had many successful transactions with Forum members, and I placed in a tie for 7th in the 2005 Forum Grader of the Year Poll.

PayPal is preferred, but money orders are fine. Time payments/delayed payments are OK, just LMK & we'll work out the details on a case-by-case basis. Post a :takeit: for any comics that you would like to purchase. :takeit: trumps all. Thanks!

Airmail shipping to the US:

1 comic = $4.00 (padded mailer + 2 pieces of cardboard)

2 comics = $6.50 (padded mailer + 2 pieces of cardboard)

3 or more = $13.50 (box + cardboard, bubble wrap)

Shipping within Canada:

1-2 comics = $3.00 (padded mailer + 2 pieces of cardboard)

3 or more = $12.00 (box + cardboard, bubble wrap)

Shipping outside the US/Canada = actual cost to be determined.

Are you going alphabetically? I ask because I am looking for some Creature on the Loose, and wanted to know if I can give up hope.

C