• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to buy McGuinness Superman pages

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

This is my first post on the site (it's a pleasure to meet you all)!

I've recently taken on original comic art as a hobby, now that I can afford it from time to time and my focus going forward will be Ed McGuinness (specifically DC art).

Unfortunately, much of this killer run has been in the marketplace for years and I'm finding it perpetually difficult to find quality pieces...ergo I reach out to you all.

I know folks in this circle know where to go (or possibly have some art to sell themselves). I've tried Comic Art Fans/Shop to little or no avail (all NFS). Graphic Collectibles is primarilly focused on all of Ed's new Marvel stuff. Anthony Snyder and the rest have an odd page or so, but nothing in that 1-500 dollar range that's worhwhile.

HELP!

KEY INTERESTS:

Superman 181 (a piece featuring Bizzaro strangling Plastic Man just sold from GC...anyone know where it went?)

EMPEROR JOKER- Gotta get me some Ignition!!!

Please let me know if you or someone you know has some art available. I'd love to take a look at anything!

Best,

Your Faithful IBN

ALSO- Be sure to check out my custom McG Figures (some for sale, please inquire):

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33838