• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Blitzkrieg OO set SOLD

16 posts in this topic

Picked up some OO DC war books in Greenville last Saturday. Got these already and have some in stock, so I figured I would offer these here. The set probably averages 6.5-7.5 range

They were stored unbagged for 30 years so there is some light wear from storage.

The #4 does have a bend/crease at the top of the spine on the bc plus a very small piece out of the bottom of the bc. The #5 has a little chipping along the top of the bc. Very nice presentable copies with very good color.

$30 shipped in the U.S.

Sunday night price reduction

$25 shipped in the U.S.

Paypal preferred.

blitzkrieg1.jpg

bk1bc.jpg

blitzkrieg2.jpg

bk2bc.jpg

blitzkrieg3.jpg

bk3bc.jpg

blitzkrieg4.jpg

bk4bc.jpg

blitzkrieg5.jpg

bk5bc.jpg

I knew I could grade :applause:

Such an awesome book! I will have some Kubert sigs very soon :cloud9:

grade? think not, you sold it to me as a 10.8 super duper mint. :baiting:

I think I sold it as a NM-/NM so worst case I was off by.2. Which I am not ashamed of.

Picked up some OO DC war books in Greenville last Saturday. Got these already and have some in stock, so I figured I would offer these here. The set probably averages 6.5-7.5 range

They were stored unbagged for 30 years so there is some light wear from storage.

The #4 does have a bend/crease at the top of the spine on the bc plus a very small piece out of the bottom of the bc. The #5 has a little chipping along the top of the bc. Very nice presentable copies with very good color.

$30 shipped in the U.S.

Sunday night price reduction

$25 shipped in the U.S.

Monday price reduction

Now $20 shipped

Closes at midnight and into inventory

Paypal preferred.

I think Overstreet has these at $48 in FN.

blitzkrieg1.jpg

bk1bc.jpg

blitzkrieg2.jpg

bk2bc.jpg

blitzkrieg3.jpg

bk3bc.jpg

blitzkrieg4.jpg

bk4bc.jpg

blitzkrieg5.jpg

bk5bc.jpg