• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books for Sam!

152 posts in this topic

Okay fellow boardies, for anyone that has purchased something already so I can group together more books with them, 25% off all book prices including the three CGC books. What the heck, if that is what it takes to raise funds, so be it.

Twisted Tales #1

CGC SS 9.6

$150

SIGNED BY RICHARD CORBEN!!!!!!!

(there a handful of Corben SS books!, never meant to sell this, but the cause is perfect!)

Donated by both SeanfingH and myself (Sean rules for a lawyer)

Bump. This is the only Corben book that will hit the market. And this one wouldn't have if JJ weren't such a stand-up guy. Any Corben fan, this may be your only chance . . .

Twisted Tales #1

CGC SS 9.6

$150

(there a handful of Corben SS books!, never meant to sell this, but the cause is perfect!)

Bump. This is the only Corben book that will hit the market. And this one wouldn't have if JJ weren't such a stand-up guy. Any Corben fan, this may be your only chance . . .

:censored:u Sean. :takeit:

Twisted Tales #1

CGC SS 9.6

$150

I can't raise any cash or I'd be all over this one.....

Masters of the Universe #1 x 3, including Covers A-C, all in 9.2/9.4 condition. This includes Cover A by Emiliano Santalucia, Cover B by J. Scott Campbell, and Cover C by Earl Norem.

$4.00

Masters_Universe1s.jpg

:takeit:

Masters of the Universe #1 x 3, including Covers A-C, all in 9.2/9.4 condition. This includes Cover A by Emiliano Santalucia, Cover B by J. Scott Campbell, and Cover C by Earl Norem.

$4.00

^^ to Crows. Thank you!

Twisted Tales #1

CGC SS 9.6

$150

:luhv: Good show, Josh.

Twisted Tales #1

CGC SS 9.6

$150

:luhv: Good show, Josh.

Keep your eyes open for another swb selling thread shortly. lol

Here's what I have left, which are now 25% off the listed price. Let me know if that is too high as I just want to get some cash for a great board member.

====================

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight 1 CGC 9.6, Purple Cover Edition, White Pages.

$9.00 :news:SOLD

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight 1 CGC 9.6, Blue Cover Edition, White Pages.

$9.00 :news:SOLD

Bloodshot #6-7, 9.2/9.4 condition, 1st appearance of Ninjak, and Eternal Warrior #4 and #5 from Valiant Comics, 9.2/9.4 condition, with the 1st full appearance of Bloodshot.

$2.50

Brute & Babe: It Begins Comic Card Set from Ominous Press, in 9.4 condition. This set contains 8 large cards which present 16 pages of Bart Sears' amazing artwork and introducing his new creations, Brute & Babe.

$3.00

Prince Valiant R-08 from 1973, in 7.0/7.5 condition. King Features.

$1.00

Thundercats #0-2, including #1 Lion-o upright pose, #1 Lion-o crouching pose, #2 Lion-o forward stance cover, and #2 Lion-o Side-stance cover, all in 9.2/9.6 condition.

$4.00

Vampirella #0 and Vengeance of Vampirella #3, both in 9.0 condition. The #0 is still in its manufacturer bag unopened, but there is a slight rub mark to the upper left-hand side so I would rather call it a lower grade to be safe.

$1.00

Superman For All Seasons #1 CGC 9.6, White Pages. Story by Jeph "Heroes" Loeb with artwork by the incredible Tim Sale.

$10.00

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight 1 CGC 9.6, Purple Cover Edition, White Pages.

$9.00

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight 1 CGC 9.6, Blue Cover Edition, White Pages.

$9.00

^^ Thanks Paul!