• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sci Fi Expo is this weekend, April 18 & 19 Dallas, TX

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I think some of you may be interested in attending this. My wife and I are going to be there on Saturday.

The Sci Fi Expo is this weekend, April 18 & 19 at the Richardson Civic Center – Richardson, TX

Come out and meet

MEDIA GUESTS:

Michael Hogan - Saul Tigh from Battlestar Galatica & more

Bill Mumy - Lost in Space, Star Trek DS9 & more

Glenn Morshower - 24, CSI, Star Trek TNG – Voyager – Enterprise & more

Mark Sheppard - Battlestar Galactica, Dollhouse, 24, Firefly & more

Tony Todd - 24, Stargate SG-1, Chuck, Star Trek TNG – Voyager – DS9, Candyman & more)

Joanna Cassidy - Bladerunner, Boston Legal, Ghost of Mars, Heroes & more

Adrienne Wilkinson - Xena, Angel and Star Wars The Force Unleashed – Voice & more

COMIC GUESTS

Brian Denham artist of X-FILES comics from Wildstorm, IRON MAN: HYPERVELOCITY from Marvel.

Kristian Donaldson – Cover artist for CHUCK from DC, artist of SUPERMARKET and DMZ

James O'Barr – Creator & artist of THE CROW comic books

Jamie Mendoza – inker of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, X-MEN: KINGBREAKER

Andrew Mangum - artist for Frank Frazetta's SORCERER and GRIMM FAIRY TALES

Terry Parr - creator and "good girl" artist of GEMINI FORCE

Cat Skaggs - Star Wars / Clone Wars trading card artist

With Bonus Comic Artists: Lawrence Reynolds, Cal Slayton and Space Gun Studios

General admission is just $10 for Saturday & $5 for Sunday, and kids 12 and under get in free with paid adult. Two-day priority Speedpasses ar $15. PARKING IS FREE! For more information go to http://www.scifiexpo.com or http://www.myspace.com/scifiexpo