• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

love that usa 2 Jon; cool seldom-seen hitler cover. tho' they do get cooler with cap in 6 on, i very much like the early usa's. here's #1 and a couple of eldon's old copies.

usa1-1.jpg

usa3.jpg

usa4.jpg

Those are nice Billy-boy. I just got this little gem in from the last Comiclink auction. RAD2134B200894_104015.jpg
cool...thank goodness I decided "against" upgrading my copy, or I would have unknowingly cost you more, or cost me more...

love that usa 2 Jon; cool seldom-seen hitler cover. tho' they do get cooler with cap in 6 on, i very much like the early usa's. here's #1 and a couple of eldon's old copies.

usa1-1.jpg

usa3.jpg

usa4.jpg

the 2-5 are GREAT books and yes, rarely seen for sale

Those are nice Billy-boy. I just got this little gem in from the last Comiclink auction. RAD2134B200894_104015.jpg
cool...thank goodness I decided "against" upgrading my copy, or I would have unknowingly cost you more, or cost me more...
(thumbs u Thank goodness indeed Gator, as I had bid more than it wound up costing me. I've always loved that book and have wanted to reacquire a copy, but also wanted to hold out for a nice one like I used to have (which slabbed 7.5). Thanks again for NOT upgrading (thumbs u

a lotta funny book there, geek. this and that mm 49 sure did some sprucing up of the cgc box this week, i'd say. way to go jimmy.

a lotta funny book there, geek. this and that mm 49 sure did some sprucing up of the cgc box this week, i'd say. way to go jimmy.

Thanks Billy-boy, sprucing has indeed been done. I was gonna save it and show you the next time we get together (you know how Russell loves that Dr. Whip-out stuff), but it's more fun to share stuff now. :cloud9:

Woo-Hoo!! Way to go Jimmy, you sly dog.What a gorgeous book :applause:
(thumbs u Thanks Russell, you should be getting an up close look at it over Christmas (thats right, 2 geeks that live within 8 miles of each other: go ahead .... be envious ... it's ok). I think I can sense a mini geekfest brewing .... :grin:

Woo-Hoo!! Way to go Jimmy, you sly dog.What a gorgeous book :applause:
(thumbs u Thanks Russell, you should be getting an up close look at it over Christmas (thats right, 2 geeks that live within 8 miles of each other: go ahead .... be envious ... it's ok). I think I can sense a mini geekfest brewing .... :grin:
well, I am only about 1350 miles away, that is pretty close for a visit, right :wishluck:

Here's a book that I won just prior to the Twin Cities geekfest, but it didn't arrive until after the 2 southern geeks left town. One of Billy's favorites to be sure :baiting:KID1.49a.jpg

not an easy book at all, jimmy. it was my last one, and one of ricky's missing two before he liquidated the run. very well done young man.

Here's a book that I won just prior to the Twin Cities geekfest, but it didn't arrive until after the 2 southern geeks left town. One of Billy's favorites to be sure :baiting:KID1.49a.jpg

not an easy book at all, jimmy. it was my last one, and one of ricky's missing two before he liquidated the run. very well done young man.

Thanks Billy-boy. I hope you are having a dandy Christmas!!! My lovely daughter and I are watching cartoons and I took a little break to post some books.

Thanks Billy-boy. I hope you are having a dandy Christmas!!! My lovely daughter and I are watching cartoons and I took a little break to post some books.

and a wonderful holidays to you, too, jimmy. now lean over and smooch that darling girl and tell it was from the elder geek, who is still not quite over having not seen her in october.

and a wonderful holidays to you, too, jimmy. now lean over and smooch that darling girl and tell it was from the elder geek, who is still not quite over having not seen her in october.

It has been done and it has been said. She voiced an annoyance of her own to the not seeing you as well. In addition, she is requesting my return to the sofa for more cartoons and snacks (our turkey sandwiches have been consumed). That's my red and yella contribution for today ..... I'm out for now ....... MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!