• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,098 posts in this topic

Thanks for the welcome, cool little line of dialoge you got going here. I will post 2-3 new books each day, and share my little timely collection with ya all. I have seen some really cool books so far, can't wait to see more.

Nice way to start on the Boards sharing your great books!! Glad to have you on! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for the welcome, cool little line of dialoge you got going here. I will post 2-3 new books each day, and share my little timely collection with ya all. I have seen some really cool books so far, can't wait to see more.

Welcome to the Boards.. my advice...run away now, before you get hooked. Otherwise you will be trapped here in this Online Bermuda Triangle along with the rest of us.

btw, Nice books

Ze-

Nice way to start on the Boards sharing your great books!! Glad to have you on! 893applaud-thumb.gif

No, problem glad to be here!

Welcome to the Boards.. my advice...run away now, before you get hooked. Otherwise you will be trapped here in this Online Bermuda Triangle along with the rest of us.

btw, Nice books

Ze-

Thanks for the welcome, I think its to late...already hooked. I have 68 timely's as of today's count. I will share them all, but they are all graded by PG.... Not sure if I am even alowed to say that here. Does anyone have a problem with that? I have some really nice books, most ranging from 4.0's to 8.0's.

I think it is ok to show the books as long as you do not try and sell them here. If anything, just cover up the logo when you scan them. It is the COMICS we are looking at anyways, not that logo. My next question would be is I hope that you are confident their resto check was up to par.

Hope the uploading and picture hosting is going ok for you.

Look forward to seeing your collection.

Ze-

I think it is ok to show the books as long as you do not try and sell them here. If anything, just cover up the logo when you scan them. It is the COMICS we are looking at anyways, not that logo. My next question would be is I hope that you are confident their resto check was up to par.

Hope the uploading and picture hosting is going ok for you.

Look forward to seeing your collection.

Ze-

I don't sell my timely's so that shouldn't be an issue. As to the ever present resto question, well I am 100% secure in that. PGX is local for me and I personally have met with the crew and owner, I don't want to start a debate at all and won't. I am just here to see others who have books like mine, and to show off my hard earned trophy's to people who can enjoy. I can say that they have done a wonderful job, and I don't believe the resto check is lacking at all....nuff said. I will put some on later tonight. And really! Please no debate... over the.... Just Comics, Just Comics! For the Love of Art.

You have no idea, but belay your wife's fears about what she might perceive a "chat board" to be. That name just conjures up the wrong image.

Tell her you are speaking with your peers and associates about a very serious matter involving paper ephemera, and historical documents.

Then when she says "What?" confused-smiley-013.gif

Just tell her you are geeking out online talking comics!

Ze-

You have no idea, but belay your wife's fears about what she might perceive a "chat board" to be. That name just conjures up the wrong image.

Tell her you are speaking with your peers and associates about a very serious matter involving paper ephemera, and historical documents.

Then when she says "What?" confused-smiley-013.gif

Just tell her you are geeking out online talking comics!

Ze-

Thats too funny, last night my wife said what are you doing? Buying more comics, and I quickly piped NO! So she right away does not believe me, as I have a crack like habit for timely'e, and I show her. She then says, oh just geeking out! Ha Ha!

What are your 5 favorite Schomburg covers?

Good question! Off the top of my head...

All Select #1

Cap 46

Suspense 3

Startling 49 (probably my favorite)

Marvel Mystery 46

What are your 5 favorite Schomburg covers?

Good question! Off the top of my head...

All Select #1

Cap 46

Suspense 3

Startling 49 (probably my favorite)

Marvel Mystery 46

Also wonderful choices, pretty hard to pick only five. Human Torch 12 is sooo coool too!