• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

This is my latest upgrade. Interior has white pages and it's unrestored. I could not get enough of it in Chicago. Sorry if I bored everyone by flipping it out every chance I got.

:blush:

MarvelMysteryComics10whitepages.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior001.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior002.jpg

Wow! That is a beauty Roy. (worship)

Yes, it is. Roy started to show me the book, as well as his other Timely gems, right as the Nik Benefit Auction was starting back in Chicago. I never got a chance to get a good look at it, but from what I saw it was a stunner. :headbang:

This is my latest upgrade. Interior has white pages and it's unrestored. I could not get enough of it in Chicago. Sorry if I bored everyone by flipping it out every chance I got.

:blush:

MarvelMysteryComics10whitepages.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior001.jpg

MarvelMystery10interior002.jpg

Wow! That is a beauty Roy. (worship)

Flip it out all you want !!! I've not seen better pages on ANY year, make, or model !

have never scanned these next two before. only timely c. aeroplane i have.

marvelmystery74.jpg

original hoard d-copy i've had for many, many years. might be technically the highest graded timely i own. oughta send it in, i guess.

MarvelMystery75.jpg

That is a terrific book!

It sure looks brigher than it did in the Heritage scans.

I thought based on that scan it was worth what I paid for it but boy was I surpised cause I thought it would be one of those end of the print runs that produced the light fading orange colors on the MMC 2 but the orange and reds on this one are super deep and bright Very happy about this one :banana:

That is a terrific book!

It sure looks brigher than it did in the Heritage scans.

I thought based on that scan it was worth what I paid for it but boy was I surpised cause I thought it would be one of those end of the print runs that produced the light fading orange colors on the MMC 2 but the orange and reds on this one are super deep and bright Very happy about this one :banana:

That is awesome. One reason I never pursued this copy was because I thought it looked faded in the scan.

Congrats!

have never scanned these next two before. only timely c. aeroplane i have.

marvelmystery74.jpg

original hoard d-copy i've had for many, many years. might be technically the highest graded timely i own. oughta send it in, i guess.

MarvelMystery75.jpg

I really like those later issues Billy. I keep hoping you'll post some in the numbers thread, but here is fine too

:applause: