• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

That's what I love about Timelys. Such cute short runs.... cheapest run I ever put together had to be Tough Kid Squad.

on that title i lost interest after getting the first one.

I lost interest just before the first one

That's what I love about Timelys. Such cute short runs.... cheapest run I ever put together had to be Tough Kid Squad.

quite understandable.

lol

lol

the tough sell squad is the price one pays for being a timely s/h competist, no doubt.

I like it...

toughkidsquad1.jpg

of course you do--there's a green guy on the cover. but it's pretty bad. now, if they had a guy with a hardhat leading them, it would be a-ok!

who cares? timelys are so uncool. you'd have to be some sort of idjit to want to complete them.

when i saw that press release i said "why is billy selling out now?"...then i saw that the collection was missing some books

so sweet of you to NOT say "...but then i saw the books were mid to high grade." i'll remember that courtesy down the line.

no they're not mine, but as a timely completist for many years, i've tried to keep up with my competition [not for grade necessarily, but for titles]. they're not west's books. they're not steve assell's books, because i think he has a 8.0 minimum threshhold. they may be the books of a guy i've never met, but have heard about, last name weinburg, i think. heard he was after the same stuff, more of less, and tho' more insistent on high-grade than me, wasn't quite so picky about only 8.0 and better. but i guess there could be a whole lot of other guys out there i never heard about, so who knows?

so sweet of you to NOT say "...but then i saw the books were mid to high grade." i'll remember that courtesy down the line.

have you seen my books? you are a condition freak compared to me.

I only have three conditions in my grading guide:

1- incomplete

2- "mine"

3- "too nice for me" aka VG/F or so