• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,111 posts in this topic

Here is the splash page from Snap 12/40. For those of you who have a copy of Comedy Comics #11, you will see they reused this splash page for it.

snap3.jpg

AWESOME info West!!! I'd love to check my copy, but I'm not gonna (thumbs u COMEDY1190FRONT.jpg

Wow, that's nice Jim! :applause:

Are you sure you really want that one? (shrug)

I mean, there's no Captain America in that issue. :devil:

No one would ever want that one but me. :wishluck:

I guess I'll be nice to you and take it off your hands :takeit:

West, everything in my collection is available for trade, except for the things that aren't. However, for you, I'd consider a Timely trade. Should I just pick a Marvel Mystery from the batch you've posted :idea: or do you have a list??

(tsk)

:foryou:

So .... nothing in the trade box either?? I'd want a Timely that I need, of course, but I'll just figure that you don't want to split up the Marvels. Any leftover Caps?? Work with me West hm

Oh and btw, Thanks for the praise on this lil' gem!! It takes a Timely geek to enjoy this one :headbang:

Here is the splash page from Snap 12/40. For those of you who have a copy of Comedy Comics #11, you will see they reused this splash page for it.

snap3.jpg

AWESOME info West!!! I'd love to check my copy, but I'm not gonna (thumbs u COMEDY1190FRONT.jpg

Wow, that's nice Jim! :applause:

Are you sure you really want that one? (shrug)

I mean, there's no Captain America in that issue. :devil:

No one would ever want that one but me. :wishluck:

I guess I'll be nice to you and take it off your hands :takeit:

West, everything in my collection is available for trade, except for the things that aren't. However, for you, I'd consider a Timely trade. Should I just pick a Marvel Mystery from the batch you've posted :idea: or do you have a list??

(tsk)

:foryou:

So .... nothing in the trade box either?? I'd want a Timely that I need, of course, but I'll just figure that you don't want to split up the Marvels. Any leftover Caps?? Work with me West hm

I wish I had leftovers! :pullhair: