• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,117 posts in this topic

mm12.jpg

lovely. only kirby cover in the run, for those that don't know all things timely.

the tall geek loves kirby, adores the angel, and is flat-out enraptured by little green men----in other words, he likes this issue.

mm12.jpg

lovely. only kirby cover in the run, for those that don't know all things timely.

the tall geek loves kirby, adores the angel, and is flat-out enraptured by little green men----in other words, he likes this issue.

(thumbs u Beautiful book; awesome cover.

And they'rrrre off...! Straw-Man takes the early lead, here comes Timely moving in on the rail, MrBedrock overtaking the lead on the outside, the rest of the pack is quickly falling back... sacentaur has pulled up lame, Straw-Man is relentless still showing no signs of slowing down, there's Timely making a dash around the turn, MrBedrock surging ahead and gaining position, Straw-Man is still staying with the leaders, Timely now with a late charge... he is looking strong, wait MrBedrock is going into a sprint down the stretch!... the rest of the field has been left far, far behind these three spectacular frontrunners... what a superb race it has been ladies and gentlemen, and it looks like it's going to be a photo finish right down to the wire... and here they come...

And they'rrrre off...! Straw-Man takes the early lead, here comes Timely moving in on the rail, MrBedrock overtaking the lead on the outside, the rest of the pack is quickly falling back... sacentaur has pulled up lame, Straw-Man is relentless still showing no signs of slowing down, there's Timely making a dash around the turn, MrBedrock surging ahead and gaining position, Straw-Man is still staying with the leaders, Timely now with a late charge... he is looking strong, wait MrBedrock is going into a sprint down the stretch!... the rest of the field has been left far, far behind these three spectacular frontrunners... what a superb race it has been ladies and gentlemen, and it looks like it's going to be a photo finish right down to the wire... and here they come...

It's not going to be much of a race since I do not have #1-6 or #9 :sorry:

I'm sorry to interrupt the MM battle, but I received this sort of Timely in the mail today. A nice early Christmas gift. Thanks to Silver Surfer for this one.

cap70rawcad.jpg