• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
29 29

23,175 posts in this topic

i love this cover

MMC#32 is one of the best covers of the run! On the Mystic I'd take the 9.4 with the loose centerfold everytime especially because its a pedigree issue. The green label wouldn't bother me because it would be tucked in behind a full back as I would release that sucker from its tomb and put it straight into a mylar. I recently cracked out a few high grade SA books as there is nothing like seeing white pages and smelling pulpy newsprint on a vintage book. :cloud9:

I'd like to know what your #32 is like... Looks awesome.. if you come by another copy and want to sell a #32 issue Please LMK..

I sold both of these to board members a few years back. :cry: Easily one of my favorite GA books.

sub1406a.jpg

Subby32Okajimaslab.jpg

Always wanted to build a top census run of #32-42 but I never had the patience to see it through and there were too many other books I wanted as well. Here are a few others I have owned through out the years:

SMC36CGC9.jpg

813026001o.jpg

Submariner-39-85.jpg

Man I miss this one:

SubMarinerComics-35-92_1014.jpg

SMC34cgc9fc.jpg

SubCo_37_90ww.jpg

SMC42bethFC.jpg

Here's one thats not a Timely war cover but should have been...Hope no Timely purest's mind the post.

I certainly dont mind it. In fact

:takeit:

Wonderful copy because the colors really zing, and need so to do to really do justice to the cover, adding depth and luminosity.. (Looks very like the copy on Heritage a year or two back where I was the underbidder.)

Best move out of here though, before the Timely geeks descend on me in great wrath! Eek!

I was pleased to get the "D" copies of Sun Girl #1 and #2 from the recent Heritage auction to complete the set and complement my Namoras. (Dont have a camera for a group shot so photoshop must suffice).

SunGirl1-3.jpg

Namora1-3.jpg

According to Heritage, Namora #3 is one of the ten toughest Timelys - which I tend to doubt - but I found Sun Girl a much harder little run to complete.