• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,103 posts in this topic

what a 7.0 copy to have! That looks fresh! (worship)

Just got this back a little while ago :)

marvel36_zps6a26d0e6.jpg

Thanks!! It's a Chicago copy and it would grade much higher if not for a 1" tear in the "R" in Marvel. It was that way when I bought it at a little comic show in the mid 90's. I enjoyed it raw for 10 years before selling it. I got it back about 6 months ago in it's slabbed state. I may be busting it out (shrug)

marvel36_zps6a26d0e6.jpg

Thanks!! It's a Chicago copy and it would grade much higher if not for a 1" tear in the "R" in Marvel. It was that way when I bought it at a little comic show in the mid 90's. I enjoyed it raw for 10 years before selling it. I got it back about 6 months ago in it's slabbed state. I may be busting it out (shrug)

I can live with a defect like that when the front cover and pages are so appealing!

marvel36_zps6a26d0e6.jpg

I can live with a defect like that when the front cover and pages are so appealing!

I agree!! I'll buy up all that I can find (thumbs u