• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

I am amazed at alot of these Marvel covers.

They are so "busy" but in a good way that you cannot deny the talent that went into producing them.

A stark contrast to the Batman books that were often simplistic.

Of course "more" isn't always better but with the ones I've seen in this thread, they are outstanding pieces of art.

last one for today, upgrade from midgrade restored copy

MM26cgc65_zpsd7f2fcb3.jpg

One of the best MMC covers. Fantastic.

Absolutely one of the best MMC covers and, oddly enough, one of the few MMC books I've never owned.

Nice copy! (thumbs u

xxxx 136659.jpg

That is an amazing high grade copy... (worship)

Wow :o

The condition, page quality, and cover markings are all consistent with Big Apple books from this period. Whaddya think, West? hm

xxxx 136659.jpg

That is an amazing high grade copy... (worship)

Wow :o

The condition, page quality, and cover markings are all consistent with Big Apple books from this period. Whaddya think, West? hm

Slam dunk!

Hello all, I am just blown aways by ALL of these awesome classics!!!!! I am still relatively new on these forums but have posted that my most holiest of, "grail" books personally would be a Captain America #3!!!! Does anyone have any pics of their copies that they would like to share on the forum? I am sure someone already has being that it is almost 1300 pages so sorry if it this is a repeat book for the forum but even if is I couldnt get enough of it :cloud9: ...thanks!!!

cap3.jpg

I have to admit that this is one of my grails as well! Very nice book! (thumbs u

GREAT ODIN's RAVEN that is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!! (worship) Thanks so much for posting it and with such a high quality scan!!!! Probably the closest I will ever get to one hehe:)!! Your copy is STUNNING Straw-Man thanks....AWESOME!!!! That there my friends is a TRUE BLUE ^^