• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,088 posts in this topic

Thanks... I'm really excited to have found it. Hopefully the first of many...

:applause: [font:Times New Roman]Nice result! BTW, I applaud your whole enchilada approach to making decisions! [/font] :gossip:

Thank you. It's a more satisfying meal that way. ;)

thanks, sir, but only 1 left; the uc has gone to a boardie.

:cry: I didn't have the money but still :cry:

Congrats to whoever picked that up!

:acclaim:

Well Done Bill ~ Excellent pick-up. That book is a stunner. :applause:

Thanks Dave. I needed a nice Timely key for the box. And I've always liked AS #1

Thanks Dave. I needed a nice Timely key for the box. And I've always liked AS #1

[font:Times New Roman]I'll second Dave's endorsement. Excellent snagged copy, Bill. [/font] :headbang:

decided to put this one in a slab, just cuz. 6.0 was my hope, and they came through. the loose c.f. had me scared about how hard they might hammer it for that.

ca3.jpg

decided to put this one in a slab, just cuz. 6.0 was my hope, and they came through. the loose c.f. had me scared about how hard they might hammer it for that.

ca3.jpg

One of the best covers in the run. Congrats, Billy!

Sniped this on eBay on Sunday and I already have it today. Saw Primetime's copy in person last year and decided to get one.

P4230627.jpg

One great book after another in this thread!

Sniped this on eBay on Sunday and I already have it today. Saw Primetime's copy in person last year and decided to get one.

P4230627.jpg

Very nice! I debated bidding on that book but I already have one and it is just two expensive for me to own two of them.

Good job! (thumbs u

ca3.jpg

Really nice! (thumbs u

ca3.jpg

CGC has been very, very good to you over the years. Perhaps I need to use your name when submitting ;)

ca3.jpg

CGC has been very, very good to you over the years. Perhaps I need to use your name when submitting ;)

i've had overall good luck, i agree, but there have been a few negative outliers, to be sure.