• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,107 posts in this topic

Just got home from a week of business travel and found this little upgrade waiting for me

:)

SunGirl2CGC_zps11e27cb6.jpg

suhweeet--love me some sun girl.

Thanks Billy. Kinda sad though that it was apparently damaged during the encapsulation process

You can compare the raw scan to the slabbed one and see what I mean

:(

sungirl2001_zps7ff57116.jpg

Just got home from a week of business travel and found this little upgrade waiting for me

Thanks Billy. Kinda sad though that it was apparently damaged during the encapsulation process

That SUCKS! Man, its hard enough getting these things in decent shape and then that has to happen. :mad:

That SUCKS! Man, its hard enough getting these things in decent shape and then that has to happen. :mad:

Incredible how that happens.

(worship) [font:Times New Roman] Kudos to all those bright Sunny books gentlemen! :applause:

Pons, did you get an explanation for what happened? You should've received some kind of compensation/credit for the in-house damage. :eek:

Mishaps aside, it's nice waking up to a bright sunshiny Sun Girl mid-day after a lengthy visit from my doctor (ergo a late night house call from the notorious Doctor John, my feelgood MD of record for these recent comic fixes) ...

Caution: Scary image taken from iPad last evening (view at own risk):

8CD38FFC-19FB-4BAF-9866-5EF94CA53C1F-143-000006E01F37B651_zpsb2803568.jpg

Which reminds me, in my sleepy state last night I did promise another for this thread and not to disappoint here's a rare gem...

a3912718-a34e-455d-a70c-4c142a5843fe_zps937628e3.jpg

John says hello to everyone, by proxy. Someday I'll convince him to sign-up as a regular and post these boards.

He's thinking about it, but fears that with his fondness for gabbing he'd never get anything done here but talk. lol

...Alas, knowing John, he may have a point. hm [/font]

nice usa cat. very hard to find in grade--is this the nicest one on the census?

[font:Times New Roman]Thanks, guys. Not the highest, it's number three behind the 9.4 & 9.0, but looks much better than grade and has decent PQ. This one rarely comes up for sale (only 13 unrestored copies in the census). :banana:

[/font]