• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,082 posts in this topic

Went to the Phoenix Comic Con this past weekend, and after spending my budget just had to buy one more budget busting book. It has a little resto (color touch and staples replaced), but that just made it affordable, and it was too pretty to resist. My first book of the series, so now I'm a winner!

AllWinners3_zpsc5fe912f.jpg

Wow! That is just an awesome book! I love that cover. :cloud9:

Oh and WTTBs!

I know its got the dreaded brittle pages but I could not resist this classic Timely as I have been wanting a copy of this for quite some time!!!!!! I think since I am fairly new to the GA, I am still finding my niche in this age for which I will be able to best suite and maximize my collecting needs!!!! Yes, I said NEEDS lol Low graders all the way for this guy hehe!!!! As you may already notice I am so proud of this I have already taken it upon myself to update my sig line :grin: Hope you enjoy!!!

IMG_4234.jpg

I know its got the dreaded brittle pages but I could not resist this classic Timely as I have been wanting a copy of this for quite some time!!!!!! I think since I am fairly new to the GA, I am still finding my niche in this age for which I will be able to best suite and maximize my collecting needs!!!! Yes, I said NEEDS lol Low graders all the way for this guy hehe!!!! As you may already notice I am so proud of this I have already taken it upon myself to update my sig line :grin: Hope you enjoy!!!

IMG_4234.jpg

grats bud, awesome pickup