• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,106 posts in this topic

i have one of those.

Waiting, like a spider.

waiting a long- time, i might add. still in waiting mode, to see his 74; i got a good one of that, too! but, yuck, i've gotta go to work at 73 and below; have a ton that have never been scanned.

I'm waiting for 72. You have a very special book there.

i have one of those.

cgcmm75.jpg

:o Killer #75, Mr. Parker; another late period Timely 9.6 with OW/W pages! :applause:

That one looks so new and fresh, ...you must've gotten your Wayback machine fixed! hm

check out how the right hand-rail and spindles cast a shadow, but none of the people do. heehee.

The folks at Timely were occasionally forgetful, just check out this Marvel Mystery give-away. ;)

img_MarvelMystery71_071.jpg

i've got the mm 73 ready for posting, but that seems like a sheeyitty way to start the second thousand pages. so, here's a pretty cool book before the ordinary one.

myst2.jpg

mm 73, 4.5. i'm always looking to upgrade my timely run, but i've passed on many ops on this one--just don't care for the cover. i think i like 77 better, notwithstanding subby's head.

mm73.jpg