• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,107 posts in this topic

After years of looking, this one just got added to my run.

P1340876.jpg

Congrats! How close does that leave you to completion of the run? :cloud9:

Thanks! Technically, I still need 4 books, but I don't particularly want 11. Which isnt a cap "team" book. That leaves 1, 4 and 10. 1 isn't hard, just requires money. 10 is tough but not impossible. 4 is the one I'm concerned about. It may be even harder than 3.

mm 62, 5.5. one of the prettiest, glossiest mm's i own. that chip on the edge degrades it technically,and there's a split at the bottom of the spine, but i LOVE the book. check that pq on the splash!

mm62.jpg

mm 59, 6.5.

mm59.jpg

Compare Straw-Man's copy to Timely's copy (see below) and you'll notice how widely and wildly the cuts on these comics can be. Timely's copy is missing a noticeable amount of artwork at the bottom. On his copy, one can barely make out the word Chlorine and the tank with Mustard is non-existent having been cut out completely. But, hey, that just means more eye-popping red on top! And at the same time, Timely's copy has more art on the right edge, gaining almost a full extra canister of gas.

DSC02211.jpg