• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

61 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-men #500 Awesome Turner Cover

CGC 9.4 SS Peter Steigerwald

$50 shipped priority

UncannyX-men500.jpg

If only this was a grade or two higher.. I am really looking for this.. hm

I've got another one (the one I got from you) submitted right now with Matt Fraction's sig on it. I'm estimating a 9.4-9.6. I'll let you know when I get the grade for it.

Soulfire #6

CGC 9.6 Signed and Sketched by Michael Turner

$150 shipped priority...could stand to be reholdered

&

Fallen Son #3 sketch by John Romita Jr.

CGC 9.6

$70 shipped priority (below GPA)

:takeit: Per PM

^^

Thanks Craig! I know they're goin' to a good home!

Magneto #0

CGC 9.8 SS signed by Chris Claremont

marks are on the inner well and would be fixed with a reholder...perfect candidate for adding more sigs.

$30 shipped

Magneto0.jpg

$50 shipped priority

UncannyX-men500.jpg

I've got another one (the one I got from you) submitted right now with Matt Fraction's sig on it. I'm estimating a 9.4-9.6. I'll let you know when I get the grade for it.

Yeah, that's what I estimated on it too before I gave it to you. I bought 5 raw and none was a 9.8 contender to me..

$50 shipped priority

UncannyX-men500.jpg

Yeah, that's what I estimated on it too before I gave it to you. I bought 5 raw and none was a 9.8 contender to me..

Bummer. Is that why you got the 9.8 sketch version? To compensate?

:jokealert:

It's such a cool cover!

$50 shipped priority

UncannyX-men500.jpg

Bummer. Is that why you got the 9.8 sketch version? To compensate?

:jokealert:

It's such a cool cover!

lol it's a Beautiful cover.

Sorry, a phone call and a few PM's backed me up a bit. I'm not sure I have much more to put up right now. That said, any requests? Most people around here know what I have. I post just about everything at some point or another.

It won't last long. I've got some interest in it via PM and can guarantee these won't come up for sale very often. There's only 27 of them (got the CoA to prove it) and most of them are already in their permanent homes.

It won't last long. I've got some interest in it via PM and can guarantee these won't come up for sale very often. There's only 27 of them (got the CoA to prove it) and most of them are already in their permanent homes.

You got that right (thumbs u

Thanks for all the interest. I'm turning in for the night, but feel free to send offers on anything you see here.

Final Crisis #6

CGC 9.8 SS signed and double sketched by Doug Mahnke

CoA included...1 of only 27 as witnessed by none other than the Grand Poo-bah of Boo-Ya, JonJesper

$110 shipped priority

FinalCrisis6.jpg

PM Sent

:takeit: