• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OO collection-lmt. SANDMAN and HELLBLAZER thread ALL NM+

22 posts in this topic

Found some other books hiding in that OO collection, a few Sandman and additional Hellblazer.

ALL are in just super tight shape, so for those looking for early HG cps. SANDMAN and HELLBLAZER...step up and step up fast.

:takeit: gets it, and your choice shipping media or priority within the US.

I'm not gouging anyone on mail costs, so don't sweat it.

Anyone outside the US, give me a shout for pricing.

I was VERY shocked at the cost of shipping 8 books secure to the UK, there's got to be a better way to do this.

SANDMAN #15 NM+

Slam dunk 9.8 easy peasy.

Sharp corners, sharp edges, perfect spine.

Nobody takes this, I'm sending this in.

No brainer. And looks like never read.

Tough black cover, people.

$14

sandman15.jpg

SANDMAN #16 NM+

Another 9.8 slam dunk. Same quality as above, no handling wear, nothing.

Awesome book.

I want to make mention, that this white cover is NOT dirty...what little shmeg you might see on the book is from my scanner.

$14

sandman16.jpg

HELLBLAZER #33 NM+

And lastly...I think this one is the final HB in the OO collection.

I wish everyone kept these early copper so nice.

Again, 9.8 in the bag, and after Friday I'm just sub'n all these myself.

$12

hb33.jpg

SANDMAN #16 NM+

Another 9.8 slam dunk. Same quality as above, no handling wear, nothing.

Awesome book.

I want to make mention, that this white cover is NOT dirty...what little shmeg you might see on the book is from my scanner.

$14

sandman16.jpg

:takeit:

Michael!

That's it from that run, I'm pretty sure.

I'm PRETTY sure that I've gone through the entire collection, but then again, I was surprised when these poped up hiding behind some obscure Marel books in the back of a box!

I do have some serious high grade signature series coming later in the month though.

I'll be getting Gaiman signed Sandman 1, 8, 9, Death 1, Oni Double Feature #7 (or is it 8...? I can't remember...it's "Till the End of the World" with the wolf in granny clothes on the cover, Books of Magic #25 (or 24...I forget...it's the issue with Death and Harry Potter on the cover...I mean Tim Hunter!)

Michael!

That's it from that run, I'm pretty sure.

I'm PRETTY sure that I've gone through the entire collection, but then again, I was surprised when these poped up hiding behind some obscure Marel books in the back of a box!

I do have some serious high grade signature series coming later in the month though.

I'll be getting Gaiman signed Sandman 1, 8, 9, Death 1, Oni Double Feature #7 (or is it 8...? I can't remember...it's "Till the End of the World" with the wolf in granny clothes on the cover, Books of Magic #25 (or 24...I forget...it's the issue with Death and Harry Potter on the cover...I mean Tim Hunter!)

Wow - that's quite the haul! Was that from the NYC signing?