• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new g.a. slabs up 'til sunday--10% off across the board

31 posts in this topic

"i'll take it" ON THE THREAD trumps anything happening in pm's, but i will entertain counters. i'll pay s/h, you pay ins. if your heart desires it.

superworld 2, purple. very tough book from a very tough run. $600.

sw2.jpg

space action 2 [on the right]. 8.5. o/w. hate to part with it, cuz i love it, but no point keeping it with the 2 & 3 selling here or on ebay on sun. "mod transfer stain interior cover..." from back when cgc noted such things. one of the really great sci-fi covers. $500. SOLD!!

spaceaction1and2.jpg

piracy 6, 8.5, ow/w. pardon the fuzzy scan and the anomaly in the middle caused by it's mylite--believe me, it is killer. $165. SOLD!!

piracy.jpg

"i'll take it" ON THE THREAD trumps anything happening in pm's, but i will entertain counters. i'll pay s/h, you pay ins. if your heart desires it.

superworld 3, purple. very tough book from a very tough run. $600.

sw2.jpg

:gossip: superworld 2

piracy 6, 8.5, ow/w. pardon the fuzzy scan and the anomaly in the middle caused by it's mylite--believe me, it is killer. $165. SOLD!!

piracy.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Great cover and great interior.

there's my WINNAH!