• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Holidays to All

28 posts in this topic

Thanks James. The actionscripting is kind of complex, so for anyone with a verison of Flash 5 or higher (a free 30-day trial may be downloaded), I have uploaded a Zip formatted file which contains the .fla assets here to download -- about 3.2KB which requires only revision of the text to suit your own message. A background may also be added to the file for each's own taste.

So I'm back! I hope everyone had a nice holiday and can get some rest in before the wild new year's celebrations.

Here's a quick update:

1 - got another copy of Alex Ross mythology (a nice gesture I thought)

2 - got X2 on DVD 893applaud-thumb.gif

3 - was able to go through some long boxes and organize some books and get some ready to sell which leads me to

4 - Free Listing Day! I think I still have 20 auctions up there as "tests" but by tomorrow I will have a bunch more books listed (revised). At least that's the plan.

5 - I noticed that there are a few threads about Hammer - is anyone else sick of hearing about that?

DAM