• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool Lot Anyone 0-26 22bks

1 post in this topic

I have here a lot of 22 Deadpool books that I got a very good deal and I am passing it on to someone here. All of these books are at least NM- except for I think two which are around VF+ or so. I will give a detailed grade of each and post scans below of the lot and a few individual issues.

The run goes from Deadpool 0 and Flashback to Deadpool 26. There are some excellent parody issues in this lot including issue 11 which is a remake of ASM 47 I think where DP takes the place of Peter Parker against Kraven.

Anyone wanting to start a run this would be a great way. It would take me awhile to part out this whole lot on ebay. I am asking $75.00 shipped with DC. This is about $3.25 per issue. I expect this series to continue to rise in value from both the movie and the series currently running. As the series went on the print run just got lower and lower. I am just too lazy to list them individually currently. Feel free to make me an offer otherwise I will have to break them down and sell them on ebay. I am just trying to be lazy and sell them in a lot.

Of all the issues here 22-25 and flashback are the toughest issues to find in my experience.

Deadpool Lot

0 – NM

Flashback – NM-

Deadpool 2 – NM-

Deadpool 3 – NM/NM+ at least

Deadpool 4 – NM-

Deadpool 5 – NM/NM-

Deadpool 6 - NM

Deadpool 7 – NM-

Deadpool 8 – NM/NM-

Deadpool 9 – NM-

Deadpool 11 – VF+ to VF/NM Corner nubbing