• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Hail Billy the Kid !!We are all in presence of the next big thing!

152 posts in this topic

Well checking out the thread for the Wolverine Weekend Event, I noticed the awesome art on the Wolverine VIP Pass.Something seemed fimilar about it,then it came to me, the artist is none other than our own Billy the Kid .He knocked it out of the park and I have no doubt he will become the next big thing.

(worship)

77945.jpg.82ca2ef966d461ea5827ea19dbcdaa99.jpg

So did Bill win a contest to have his art shown on the VIP Pass or has he now been sucked into the clutches of Marveldom? Either way, it seems he's headed in the right direction.

Brian

Thanks everyone :)

I am having a lot of fun working with you guys on your commission requests. If I haven't gotten to your piece yet, I apologize. I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been a bit busy! There are only a few weeks left of classes, so that should help speed things up more. (thumbs u

So did Bill win a contest to have his art shown on the VIP Pass or has he now been sucked into the clutches of Marveldom? Either way, it seems he's headed in the right direction.

Brian

Chandler approached me to create this piece for the event. Since it's a promotional piece, it had to carry the Marvel logo and copyrights. I also haven't colored anything in a long while so it was tough getting back into it. Overall though, I really enjoyed working on it. :D

If anyone wants to see the pencils to this, please visit the link in my sig.

Thanks everyone :)

I am having a lot of fun working with you guys on your commission requests. If I haven't gotten to your piece yet, I apologize. I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been a bit busy! There are only a few weeks left of classes, so that should help speed things up more. (thumbs u

Brian

Chandler approached me to create this piece for the event. Since it's a promotional piece, it had to carry the Marvel logo and copyrights. I also haven't colored anything in a long while so it was tough getting back into it. Overall though, I really enjoyed working on it. :D

If anyone wants to see the pencils to this, please visit the link in my sig.

Just saw the Catwoman you did on the Dark Avengers book... that is one of the nicest drawings I have seen.

Can't wait for my commission! :headbang:

Billy I swear if you don't get a booth at Philly we're gonna fight :kidaround:

I'd say let him enjoy the show! :sumo: