• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Hail Billy the Kid !!We are all in presence of the next big thing!

152 posts in this topic

257670395_o.jpg

257670367_o.jpg

These scans do absolutely no justice to the QUALITY of these sketches.

All Hail Billy The Kidd!

Thank you for these my friend. It was a pleasure by the way.

All the Best,

Sean and Chris

WOW, that second one is crazy cool.Billy the Kid..you're my hero..wish CGC was still doing those backboard sketches that were slabbed.. I would totally get a "Billy the kid", I'd request a Galactus..Killing everyone..everyone..

Billy hasn't been shy about wanting to own a piece of his own art under the Signature Series label. Good to see that he owns part of the first batch of what I'm sure will be a long line of Bill Dinh SS books. Which one is BTK's copy?

Billy hasn't been shy about wanting to own a piece of his own art under the Signature Series label. Good to see that he owns part of the first batch of what I'm sure will be a long line of Bill Dinh SS books. Which one is BTK's copy?

wrong.

These belong to me :)

257670367_o.jpg

This is amazing. It is so good it looks like a printed cover instead of a sketch.

I have to show it to you at a con Kris, you would not believe how the silver reads......

Thanks everyone! I really wish you guy can see it in person. I used a special metalic ink pen to do the background and rain that really adds shine to the surface of the book. Spidey was done with a white-out pen.

AMS36.jpg

And Sean, I was really hoping it would come back a 9.8.. :(