• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 9.2+ CGC graded pedigrees Cap 110 Avengers 17 ASM 119+ more

47 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man 119 CGC 9.4 Northland

Old label Off White pages

Price: $325.00

ASM11994NL.jpg[/img]

:whatthe:

:hail:

My bet is on campued1010 coming along and plucking this one up in no time. :whistle:

well, he better do it fast is all i can say. Im a little gun shy after paying my taxes this week or i would have already bought it. Somebody better get it before i come to my senses.

ASM11994NL.jpg[/img]

My bet is on campued1010 coming along and plucking this one up in no time. :whistle:

well, he better do it fast is all i can say. Im a little gun shy after paying my taxes this week or i would have already bought it. Somebody better get it before i come to my senses.

Nice book , but it's only HG ASM 1-100 for me.

ASM11994NL.jpg[/img]

:tonofbricks:

ASM11994NL.jpg[/img]

:frustrated::baiting:

Lowball offers always welcome (thumbs u

Thanks for all the interest...PM's have been replied to...little slow these last 24 hours...maybe I'll start offering massages with purchases like Bob hm

No reply to my pm :shy:

Lowball offers always welcome (thumbs u

Thanks for all the interest...PM's have been replied to...little slow these last 24 hours...maybe I'll start offering massages with purchases like Bob hm

No reply to my pm :shy:

:o:sorry:

PM on it's way (thumbs u

Do it Green you know u want it... um also buy me the spidey with hulk smashing him...

Dude, you need to go back and read that issue. Hulk doesn't even touch spidey :baiting:

He won't be able to read it--it's in a slab...Unless Hulk smash it and crack it open. :kidaround: