• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DARING MYST #1 and 2, plus GA original art, F.R. Paul original, etc.!!

30 posts in this topic

Listed today will be some really tough and cool books and art from the GA, as well as an original Frank R. Paul B&W illustration, and other rarities.

First PM or :takeit: will buy the item. Be sure to let me know which item you want.

The shipping costs are listed next to the prices. These shipping costs are for US only... shipping to Canada will be higher.

I am very open to offers, as well as reasonable time payments. People who have bought from me before know me to be fair, honest, and a safe, secure packer.

For payment, I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy!

DARING1and2.jpg

DARING MYSTERY COMICS #1, Jan. 1940. CGC app. FN+ (ext. (P) ), cream to o/w pages. Deslabbed

A great, affordable copy of this early Timely book. The resto work is very nicely done, and the front cover looks relatively untouched, making for great eye appeal. Supple pages. C/F attached. Don’t need to say much more. PM me with specific questions.

Asking: $2500 reduced to $2200 plus $10 shipping (includes insurance)

DARING1_cgclabel001-1.jpg

c.jpg

c-5.jpg

DARING1interior.jpg

DARING MYSTERY COMICS #2, Feb 1940. Raw, app. VG/FN, off white pages.

A wonderful affordable copy of a super-rare Timely... would look good next to the #1!! Bought this from Bedrock last year, who had the spine reinforced by Matt Nelson, and that's it for the work. Minimum resto for maximum eye appeal. Great colors, solid feeling book, and super supple O/W paper. C/F attached. Need I say more?

Asking: $1925 reduced to $1800 plus $10 shipping (includes insurance)

c-1.jpg

DARING2interior1.jpg

DARING2interior2.jpg 

c-4.jpg

FRANK R. PAUL Original Pen and ink drawing, published in FAMOUS FANTASTIC MYSTERIES Dec. 1941. 17.5 x 22” in size, unframed.

Nice example of Paul! Light darkening to edges of paper, but very clean image. SIgned front and back, with the printers info and a blurb written by Paul on backside. Paul’s are tough to find! With the new book out on his work, Paul’s will only increase in value!

Bought from Ted at SUPERWORLD last year..

Asking: $875 reduced to $775 plus $30 shipping.

FFMfront.jpg

FFMfrontdetail1.jpg

FFMbackoverall.jpg 

FFMback1.jpg

FFMbackpaulsig.jpg

TIP TOP COMICS #113, original art for “Triple Terror” strip, pages 38 to 41 (Four pages total), 1945. Art by Reg Greenwood, 13 x 19” in size.

VERY cool underwater sequence, very affordable original GA art. The art speaks for itself. In very nice shape, page pages blank. Original zipatone film on the pages. Would look great as a series of four framed pieces.

Asking: $300 plus $15 shipping.

TToverall.jpg

lf.jpg

lf-1.jpg

lf-2.jpg

lf-3.jpg

TTdetail.jpg

PHANTOM CREEPS pressbook, 1939. 11 x 17”, Original.

This is my undercopy ... a very rare and unique Bela Lugosi collectable. Nice paper quality, biggest flaw is the spine split that starts at bottom and goes about 2/3’s of the way up. Still holding together at top staple. Doesn’t affect the beautiful imagery throughout the book!! Creepy classic robot!

As you can see, wonderful artwork, and included is the original B&W newspaper art insert (its huge). VERY tough to find piece. Complete, in about G/VG condition.

Asking: $225 SOLD!

c-3.jpg

c-2.jpg

PCinterior.jpg

PCspinesplit.jpg

PCinsert.jpg

Lastly, HERITAGE AUCTION CATALOGS, various. **NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

These are NO LONGER AVAILABLE, all you need to do is cover the cost of actual shipping. Books will be shipped cheaply and safely.

Included are the catalogs for the Kylberg, Kunstler abd Don Vernon collections, and comic catalogs for Nov, Feb, May, Aug and Nov 2008, and Feb 2009.

HAcatalog.jpg