• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Western Tales lot for sale HG 12 ,15,16,19.20,24 Hex

5 posts in this topic

These where listed a while back and the #12 was "sold" but the person backed out and I was happy to keep it. I keep wanting to sent it to Matt then on to CGC , but don't The rest were all board bought books.

These are old scans I don't want to keep taking these books out the the bags especially the 12 I will provide scans if needed though.

Shipping is included in the U.S. price is FIRM I will ship elsewhere for actual shipping (-10.00) 300.00 (Sorry I need payment quickly) Paypal Preferred

Weird Western 12 I am just call it a 9.2 although I feel it is a solid 9.4 and a great pressing candidate for a higher grade.

#15 Adams Cover Bought off Nik as a VF/NM (please correct me if I am wrong Nik)

#16 Bought of Greggy as a VF/NM due to a printer's crease on back cover (I feel it is nicer)

19,20,and 24 Bought off (Sorry I don't remember) grades range from 7.5-8.5

scan0115.jpg

scan0116.jpg

scan0117.jpg

scan0118.jpg

scan0119.jpg

scan0120.jpg

scan0111.jpg

scan0112.jpg

scan0113.jpg

scan0114.jpg

adventure009.jpg

westerns_0001.jpg

Thanks for the thumbs up. One thing I forgot to mention Is that there is a 100% money back Guarrantee plus return shipping, so there is no out of pocket expense if anyone disagrees with the books for whatever reason.