• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Week's Halloween painting

26 posts in this topic

Remember the days when you could see who you were up against. The good ol days of eBay.

True..

The upside was you could see who was bidding against you and avoid bidding against friends.

The downside was you could see who you were bidding against and people could punishment bid against you.

I prefered the old system even if it prevented me from bidding before the very last minute. At one point there were 5-6 guys who would search my screen name, see what I was bidding on in order to find pieces worth having on ebay.

C

Remember the days when you could see who you were up against. The good ol days of eBay.

True..

The upside was you could see who was bidding against you and avoid bidding against friends.

The downside was you could see who you were bidding against and people could punishment bid against you.

I prefered the old system even if it prevented me from bidding before the very last minute. At one point there were 5-6 guys who would search my screen name, see what I was bidding on in order to find pieces worth having on ebay.

C

I will let you win until I get my hands on some Mass Bats. :whistle:

True..

C

Ladies and gentlemen I regret to annouce there will be a slight (year long) delay in the release of the Mass Ped Bats. :sorry:

True..

C

Ladies and gentlemen I regret to annouce there will be a slight (year long) delay in the release of the Mass Ped Bats. :sorry:

Sweet, now I don't have to save for them and I can bid much stronger with the weekly offerings. :banana:

True..

C

Sweet, now I don't have to save for them and I can bid much stronger with the weekly offerings. :banana:

Correction all Bat Mas Ped Slabs have been pre-sold. :o

Ok, not really. But the next box is due back in about 10 days and the rest of them in about 4 weeks.

C