• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 wolverine movies?

8 posts in this topic

i am a little confused (kick me if you must) . is there 2 movies around wolverine made/being made? one origin and one xmen origins. meaning one for the pre x men and one for the xmen?

thanks.

can someone please tell me the appearences in order. like wasnt jubalee and gambit some of the newest members? meaning last in. how can it be from the begining but have them in it.

thanks again.

ps: this is what i get for only collecting for art :P

Let's not nit-pick at the movies, I think they are done alright for the most part, they will never be what we want..lord knows we didn't want the ending for Wolverine but. A lot of people were asking for Gambit and others and that's what we got. In X-Men 2, Striker said that he use to run special ops in Vietnam when that politician was "suckin on his momma's ttity", and in Wolverine, they just show him as a Military mutant scout..basically, I thought he was going to be an SF guy that happen to become a scientist. Just like we wanted a new Sabertooth and that's what we got. Don't expect for all the movies to make sense, they don't make perfect sense in comics either many times... I go for the story but also for the total badassness that the big screen can bring..c'mon, a young magneto.. who's not going to see that?!? We can talk all we want but, movies make stories good also, not comic book good but..GOOD.

I know this guy who has seen this movie and it is not bad - not as much drama as the X-movies and they really did a mis-step with Deadpool, and Gambit was WEAK...

But overall - I would give it a solid 7 out of 10.

I have a copy of the movie that was given to me. I chose not to watch it for a few reasons.

I still see the movie as being kind of weak.

R.