• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Sixers shock Orlando

103 posts in this topic

We beat the Cavs already this season. It can be done again.

Cavs are on in stride right now the Magic are not.

Cleveland is the Anus of the Universe. The only team that sucks worse than the Cavs are their football team, who are named after Turds.

Magic Win the series

We beat the Cavs already this season. It can be done again.

Cavs are on in stride right now the Magic are not.

Cleveland is the Anus of the Universe. The only team that sucks worse than the Cavs are their football team, who are named after Turds.

Magic Win the series

I will take that bet.... :devil:

yeah but you gotta love that great Cleveland Bronws logo :whistle:

I actually like Lebron, so I am not a hata.

(i do believe Cleveland is a cesspool, though, home of the Cleveland Steamer)

Worshiping at the alter of King James does not cancel out the fact that we actually match up well against Cleveland, all bravado aside

I think the Magic can make it happen. Obviously we would have to step up our game a bit and TurkeyGlue will have to stop acting like a spastic, Rashard will need to earn that 121 million by actually making his shots (lol), Dwight will need to not get drawn into foul trouble and take it to the hole strong, and Courtney Lee will need to continue blowing up like he has already. SuperMario will need to apply his anger management training at the end of games while scribbling the x's and o's as spittle flies out his mouth.

Perhaps Dwight's BabyMomma might withhold the yummy from him for a bit, to help him spiritually focus and give him extra motivation to make his free throws.

In any case it should be an interesting series... that is, if we get there

Go Magic!

Cleveland SUX! Drew Carey can go take a big fat peiss in the wind

I actually like Lebron, so I am not a hata.

(i do believe Cleveland is a cesspool, though, home of the Cleveland Steamer)

Worshiping at the alter of King James does not cancel out the fact that we actually match up well against Cleveland, all bravado aside

I think the Magic can make it happen. Obviously we would have to step up our game a bit and TurkeyGlue will have to stop acting like a spastic, Rashard will need to earn that 121 million by actually making his shots (lol), Dwight will need to not get drawn into foul trouble and take it to the hole strong, and Courtney Lee will need to continue blowing up like he has already. SuperMario will need to apply his anger management training at the end of games while scribbling the x's and o's as spittle flies out his mouth.

Perhaps Dwight's BabyMomma might withhold the yummy from him for a bit, to help him spiritually focus and give him extra motivation to make his free throws.

In any case it should be an interesting series... that is, if we get there

Go Magic!

Cleveland SUX! Drew Carey can go take a big fat peiss in the wind

I just know a team who beat magin pretty easily.

ALL TEAMS FROM THE EAST ARE GARBAGE EXCEPT FOR BOSTON AND CLEVELAND.

I like the city of Boston more than I do Cleveland, but the Boston roster seems sleezey. The only way I would dislike Boston's roster more would be if they have Sam Cassel, Rasheed Wallace and Eric Snow. Cleveland's roster seems to be made up of friendly individuals.

What fun is it to pick the Finals winner during the 1st round of the playoffs? It used to be easy when guys like MJ, Shaq, Duncan etc. were the cream of the crop, but they always had some really good players around them as well.

Right now nothing would surprise me, and yes, that would include a Sixers upset. Although it sounds ridiculous, the Sixers do the one thing that all you guys are debating. That is play as a team (see Daly's Pistons). I'll be the first to admit that Orlando is the better team, but they still need to win a few more games before they face the Lakers or whoever.

Just enjoy the games and the winners will sort themselves out. One man can never do it by himself, and that includes the Almighty Jordan, but if you stuck a gun to my head, I would say the Cavs win the whole thing. Just an old NBA fan's 2c

I just know a team who beat magin pretty easily.

ALL TEAMS FROM THE EAST ARE GARBAGE EXCEPT FOR BOSTON AND CLEVELAND.

meh...

Boston is injured and Cleveland is a One-Player Wonder. They both will fall!

:frustrated:

Cav's are not a one player team, why do you think they did so well this year.

Check the stats.

The Magic need to get their act together. Both of their losses, were victories that they LET slip away with carelessness.

What NBA loss couldn't that be said about? If the Sixers could make a free throw, this series might be 3-0, but we fans thank you for "TurkeyGlue" (great name for him BTW).

If - If - If...If you hadn't been born with testicles, your name might have been Queen of Rulers. :baiting:

WOOHOOOO! TURKEYGLUE COMES THROUGH!!! :headbang:

He has been having such a sheeitty playoffs after putting up a pretty good season. It's good to see hime get some redemption.

Prediction: Magic come to play on Tuesday in our House and Wallop the Sixers to go up 3-2 :banana:

YESSSSS!

I can't believe Turk of all people, made the shot. Good shot. They still need to trade him though. He is not reliable. Lewis, and the guy who is injured are both very reliable. We need to get the injured guy back on the court.