• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #2, 6.5, WHITE pages

23 posts in this topic

First-time seller on this forum. My name is Tom Cooke. I sold a couple of things at the last comiclink auction. Also, my brother, rtarturo, posts here quite regularly.

CGC #and grader's notes below. I'm selling this book for $1277 -- I cover shipping. Please pay by check or money order. Expect to receive the book within seven days of my receipt of payment. I will wait for personal checks to clear before mailing out the book.

Thanks guys, I hope I'm following all the proper etiquette and guidelines here.

Tom

Excelsior!

#2: (6.5) 0908821001: abrasion stress lines bends at the spine, breaks color; thin abrasions, bends, few creasings at the edges; 2 creasings and some smudges at the lower left of the back cover. Additional note: white pages

78140.jpg.7ca140f9d09e3a0cc7e0a8bc160dd4ce.jpg

Tom,

I saw a lot of the stuff that your brother would throw up on the grading thread. If you two start moving some of those books here on the boards, I'm going to need to get a second job! Some incredible CGC Graded books! Good luck.

Um, nice pick up! Can't pass on white pages, huh? :applause:

That #2 is the one that I've been having trouble finding. It's true, that in my Hulk's 1-6, four of them have WP. lol

I'm still looking for a 2 in the VF area, but my VG+ raw copy can now be sold. (thumbs u

way to go rich! nice grab i was thinking and then i scroll down, poof! lol

Thanks, Green (and sorry you missed it). I was waiting on an answer to my unread PM offer, but previous memories of "non-buyer" remorse set in and so it was...poof. lol

Well, that took all of 46 minutes :-) my FIRST forum sale.

I tried to price myself fairly, even considering the white pages. Since I'm not losing 10% or something I think this worked out pretty well for me. For the buyer as well :-)

I had this listed on comiclink for a couple of months until earlier tonight. My ask was $1449. Somebody would have had to come up to $1360 or so for me to get what I got here on the forum. I think this worked out well for both ends. I hope it keeps Rich happy until he gets his 8.0+

Tom

Well, that took all of 46 minutes :-) my FIRST forum sale.

I tried to price myself fairly, even considering the white pages. Since I'm not losing 10% or something I think this worked out pretty well for me. For the buyer as well :-)

I had this listed on comiclink for a couple of months until earlier tonight. My ask was $1449. Somebody would have had to come up to $1360 or so for me to get what I got here on the forum. I think this worked out well for both ends. I hope it keeps Rich happy until he gets his 8.0+

Tom

Tom,

WTTB! :applause: Nice sale - Arturo's been here for a while and he's great (except when he snaps up what I want . . . lol ) - glad to have you aboard! (thumbs u

David

What the hey.... :takeit:

:pullhair:

I was thinking of you when I saw the book.....sorry Joe. :sorry:

Would have pulled the triiger on this one.

Sorry, Joe. If and/or when I find my upgrade, I'll let you know when I decide to sell, if that's any consolation. :sorry:

way to go rich! nice grab i was thinking and then i scroll down, poof! lol

Thanks, Green (and sorry you missed it). I was waiting on an answer to my unread PM offer, but previous memories of "non-buyer" remorse set in and so it was...poof. lol

Its ok, its unlikely i would have bought it but i thought it was definitely tempting. And ive had a few good transactions with his brother rtarturo so i think things will go smoothly with this transaction. Grats (thumbs u